Most random comment/compliment?

LRF4N

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best one came from the Sunwin Nissan Dealership in Nottingham. Parked up outside in full view with no Nissan badge, walked in to ask about servicing and got told "We're only doing Renaults and Nissans at the moment". Slightly off-topic, but :thumbs:

win! :lol::lol::lol:

I was going into my gym car park and as I rev'ed the car to move away from the ticket machine after getting my ticket i heard some young lad say as we walked past with his mates "ooo look at him in his Chrysler!" FAIL!

The funniest I can remember in the Zed was at the lakes meet a couple of years ago.

I was approaching a mini roundabout when a recovery truck driver two cars back decided not to stop in time and he shoved the car behind me into my rear bumper. The lady in the 106 behind was actually injured quite a bit and needed a neck brace fitted by the ambulance crew.

While she was sitting in the car being attended to, she said to Tracy "I was just thinking how nice your car looked when I got pushed into it" :lol: Of all the things to say.

Like most Ive been asked "what is it" or had it confused for something else too.

I was on site last week and taking the customer out for lunch..............................

"That's a nice car you have, I think we had better go to the pub in mine"

..................said the (at a rough guess) 30+ stone Man

A young girl came up to me the other day, she was wearing a badge that said, it's my birthday.

She says, nice car mate can you take me for a ride. :drive1

Slight problem, her badge said "I AM 14" today :scare:

Didn't know her from Adam and no one else about :doh: you have to wonder :wacko:

I remember at Modified Live Snetterton at the clubstand.

Was hanging out chatting with members when I heard a girl say

"I wanna shag the owner!", referring to madmarkys orange Veilside Z.

Told madmarky about it after he had returned from a little walkabout.

He asked where she was, I said she looked like a warthog, madmarky then said "Nevermind..."

He asked where she was, I said she looked like a warthog, madmarky then said "Nevermind..."

haha! picky...............................................

I get a lot of comments and normally all good ones. A lot of times i go to petrol stations people always ask what it is and ask me if they can take photos. I remember a drunk person telling me my car was sexy, he then walked round the back and and informed me that he would love to shag my exhaust. When we were at Snetterton some young girl was over heard saying that she would f*%k the owner of my car :lol: . But mostly i wish i had a pound for everytime its been called a Porsche.

Ha ha i didnt read this before my post!

I had a guy at a petrol station tell me it was a sick car, after watching a kid crash his push scooter into a pump, while staring at the Z.

He asked the usual questions.. How much did it cost.. Is it a 2ltr.. or a 1.8. He did look horrified when I politely corrected him. Then proceeded to guess what it was.

GT-R? Porsche? ... Hmm... Ok.. So... Caterham? *Sigh* Amazing what taking the badges off does..

i started at a new office a few weeks back and the one thing im known for is my car, "who's is the orange 350z in the car park, it's stunning" the the usual, what engines in it, "3.5l v6" "f&*%king hell, bet thats quick!"

Had a few offers for it already, it's a good ice breaker when your talking to people who're into cars :D

Had the usual looks and comments, i love teh looks at the pumps, i look about 18 and people jsut give you wierd hacky looks probably thinking "he's driving daddy's car"

I have to clean my car in a side street near where I live, so often have people stopping to chat. A one hour simple wash will take around two hours...plus a polish might take circa three...where I have people stopping to chat with me.

Two guys (Eastern European, couldn't place the country, Polish I think) stopped and were asking if it was a Zugara car - pointing at the Z on the side. He was utterly astonished that I said the car was worth about £10k when he asked, he said it looked like it was worth at least £50k and looked much better than a 911.

Another guy just walked up to me randomly and said over the last year had seen me cleaning my various cars. I did have a Mk3 Scirocco, in black. An Astra SRi, in black. And now a 350z, yep in black. He said the 350z looked stunning and even offered to allow me to fill my buckets from his house to save the walk back to my place which is on a main street around the corner!

Had the usual looks and comments, i love teh looks at the pumps, i look about 18 and people jsut give you wierd hacky looks probably thinking "he's driving daddy's car"

I get that all the time so I know exactly how you fell... All the damn time...

Will get worse in a few years when I upgrade to a 370z ;).

Had the usual looks and comments, i love the looks at the pumps, i look about 18 and people just give you wierd hacky looks probably thinking "he's driving daddy's car"

My thoughts exactly bud :thumbs:

What's worse is I'm probably old enough to be your daddy but still think I'm 18.

Got up at 5:30am today, outside cleaning the car for the little road trip after work with the wife. Wash, polish, wax and sealed all before leaving for the office! On the drive in I just watched face after face on people stare at this gleaming car driving down the road... :D