No rear lighting except Brake lights?

Jed

Any help appreciated?

I have Brake lights n thats it?

No Number plate, Fog or Tail lights at all. :bang:

Would this be a fuse problem? If so, Where is it located and if in the footwell fuse box/ which one as mine is in japanese!

Cheers marzman!!

i have checked all the fuses inside and out and still no joy?

The light on the switch to the fog lamp when on isnt lit up and nor is the fog light, tail lights or number plate lights?

I have reverse light, Brake lights and indicators. Power is getting to the brake lights which is same bulb/connector block so there is power to bulb?

Ive checked all the wires at the back and nothing seams loose and ive cleaned the terminals. But still no joy??? :rant:

Anyone got any ideas before i take it to an autolechs n spend a fortune!!!!

have you tried the 3rd fuse box in behind your battery mate, you have to take off the plastic battery surround and you will see another fuse box in behind the battery, bit of a pain in the hoop of a job to check but i would suggest this is probably where the problem lies, think its a 10 amp short arm fuse if i remember rightly that will have blown

hope this helps :thumbs:

have you tried the 3rd fuse box in behind your battery mate, you have to take off the plastic battery surround and you will see another fuse box in behind the battery, bit of a pain in the hoop of a job to check but i would suggest this is probably where the problem lies, think its a 10 amp short arm fuse if i remember rightly that will have blown

hope this helps :thumbs:

If its this fuse then the side lights at the front will be out as well.

Popped mine a couple of weeks ago. :lol:

haha its a sneaky one lol, did you have fun stripping down all the plastics to get to it :lol:

your not wrong :bang: the japs want a kick up the ass for it. Why couldnt they just have one big fuse box?

haha its a sneaky one lol, did you have fun stripping down all the plastics to get to it :lol:

your not wrong :bang: the japs want a kick up the ass for it. Why couldnt they just have one big fuse box?

It would make life too easy :p