Greddy Spectrum Elite has arrived ! (with pics)

andyvvc

:thumbs:

I reckon that will fit in the passenger seat...... :blush: I reckon we will need to open the box and put the rear section in the boot (OEM one fitted ok when i bought the car a few weeks back). Lord only knows what else is in that box . . . it is back-box only isnt it? I'm happy for you to open the box mate and check what the feck is in it...cos there's no way it will fit in the Zed as it is lol ! :teeth:

^^^^^ either waaaay too much, or not that much. Depends on what you class as expensive for a back-box system. I dont think it's as pricey as a 5Zigen backbox, put it that way ;)

PM Tarmac for a price, just incase it's gone up/down since i ordered one lol

^^^^^ either waaaay too much, or not that much. Depends on what you class as expensive for a back-box system. I dont think it's as pricey as a 5Zigen backbox, put it that way ;)

PM Tarmac for a price, just incase it's gone up/down since i ordered one lol

Way up at the moment as theres no stock.... As per my recent Tsunami aftermath thread.

Andy, I will borrow a car and drop it off mate. PM or text me your address and I will sort it

Should just be back box and fitting kit, there might be a Greddy reg plate surround but that is for JDMs only :thumbs:

I think this is the same as Chesterfield's exhaust? Looks B)

I dont think Chesterfield has a Greddy ? [Andyvvc drives off towards J29 of the M1 with a ratchet and an M10 adapter to make sure] :teeth:

Am 99% certain he has. I know it came on the car when he got it too, so yours is definitely cleaner. It may not have the flamed tips so yours is still different! :thumbs:

Off to mess with searches to find out!! :lol: