Stood down as a moderator

Beavis

You have probably now realised that i have finally called time on been part of the team. To be honest i was going to stand down in a couple of months anyway because four years doing this is not good for one's health. :headhurt:

Anyhow i would like to apologise to all those i have offended over the years with my caustic wit, wether you have been banned, warned, felt my wrath and especially last night when i genuinely only created a thread to get the wristband charity money rolling in more. It was only meant to be a light-hearted way in trying to rally a few more names for the cause! :blush:

And for the record i am not an Hitler style person and i think that if you have ever met me you will soon realise this because i would have shot you otherwise :lol: And nor do i class myself as a forum god, you get what you get with me. You can either like it or lump it.

Like Nixy said to me last year "You know what Beavis you are a bastard but i like you" :slap: And basically thats the sort of lingo i talk.

I have done my bit for the forum but its now time for me to have a rest, i know that these words will be of fantastic news to some on here, but you know what? I dont give a toss what you think of me, its what i think of you that counts! And doing what i have done with Wales for example should tell you everything you need to know about me and what i really think about the members on here and if you doubt that you are a bigger fool than me. :)

Anyhow i will see some of you in Wales in May :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do we get to change your zed status to zed club bastard? :lol:

stepping down seems like a positive move; and i hope it allows you to enjoy the forum for what it is with out the stress of moderating people like me :teeth:

no grudges kept; no hard feelings felt; and i'll continue to enjoy the banter with you :thumbs:

Does that mean you'll have more time to study form and give me a few tips, my luck is right out at the moment ever since I had the first four on Gold Cup day and needed Baby Run for a lucky 63, we all know what happened to Baby Run.

Cheers enjoy your retirement.

Thanks for all your hard work Dave,especially with the Wales runs. :thumbs:

I think some people don't realise you have a life/job away from this place and take the mods for granted.

Think you was one of the first people I spoke to at my first Wales run and made me feel welcome.

Thanks for all your help recently too mate,much appreciated. :thumbs:

Does that mean you'll have more time to study form and give me a few tips, my luck is right out at the moment ever since I had the first four on Gold Cup day and needed Baby Run for a lucky 63, we all know what happened to Baby Run.

Flat season starts today though Malcolm :yahoo:

Flat season starts today though Malcolm :yahoo:

Got a bit on Tartan Gigha on Saturday at 33's

I'm sure you'll be glad to retire the moderators position, although I visit daily I'd rather use the time enjoying the forum than actually monitoring the various antics.

Cheers also for your work and contributions for Wales, ever since my virgin attendance May 2010 I found it a truly amazing experience from adrenalin filled drives, static chats with other members in the car park and drunken nights!!

See you in May :thumbs:

Do I still get first refusal on your car Dave ? :thumbs:

Vultures are out Dave - a little premature me thinks ;)

No no no Colin ........... I was on a promise for first refusal last year ................... but I may have blotted my copybook in the meantime

Time I had another Zed :teeth:

No no no Colin ........... I was on a promise for first refusal last year ................... but I may have blotted my copybook in the meantime

Once bitten, always smitten :cloud9:

That would be nice Hugh :thumbs:

we had a few run ins in the early days before I turned into a responsible Trader but I've always respected you 'especially when u banned Sarnie'. :lol: You have done a great job and the work u have put into the forum and particularly meets is well appreciated. I'm sure you will have legendary status on here in years to come and hopefully u will be around to enjoy the banter

Put your feet up buddy :thumbs: