Little help if possible RE: Selling & pricing

IanS16

Stick it up for £10k and see what happens, you never know ;)

It only takes one person to come along and snap it up :thumbs:

Failing that, you can then reduce the price according. All of the valuations people have mentioned are probably right for an stock 02 JDM but yours probably has about +/- £6k in mods alone.

Hell, if you let it go for £7k I might even buy it myself...................

Hello stranger :p

Well hello old friend! Hows the fourfour and more importantly, hows you?

Im good..fourfour gone...i live in callow hill now (on my own :#1: ) :disguise: u good??

Callow hill? Congrats on becoming inbred :p Im outta there now, living in Wythall. I did notice your old house had sold.

The fourfours gone? Wanna buy a nice Azure Zed? PM me ya number

modifications add no value to a car, and in alot of cases actually devalue a car. you go and try and part exchange it; tell them all the mods you have etc and the most you'll get out of them is "and?"

Explain why Val sold his for 20K then :shrug:

A dealer wont know or care but an enthusiast will ;)

modifications add no value to a car, and in alot of cases actually devalue a car. you go and try and part exchange it; tell them all the mods you have etc and the most you'll get out of them is "and?"

Exactly.

To say that mods add no value is incorrect. To the general masses maybe, but there will always be people after modified cars and will pay a little extra for them. It's when people add the full RRP of the mods ontop of the value of the car that distorts things....

Exactly.

To say that mods add no value is incorrect. To the general masses maybe, but there will always be people after modified cars and will pay a little extra for them. It's when people add the full RRP of the mods ontop of the value of the car that distorts things....

C'mon then Liam.. how much as is? I know its a what people are willing to pay but you've always been pretty good with valuations :thumbs:

i'm guessing val also threw in the offer of a 10 hour teabagging session and a quick felching? i don't know.

yes cars with mods can achieve more money but your market is extremely narrow, most buyers want a stock car, so your waiting for a long time, and thats if they agree with the price.

if ian wants a quick sale he wont get it with a modded car, and not for the price he wants. if he wants to hang around then its going to possibly be a long waiting game.

Exactly.

I've already posted my opinion, you obviously didn't read it :cry:

C'mon then Liam.. how much as is? I know its a what people are willing to pay but you've always been pretty good with valuations :thumbs:

Hey Ian,

sad you will have to let the zed go but it would have happened sooner or later. Where have you been hiding or doing mate?

I think you have nothing to loose by try to sell the car as is or puting out feelers for the uprated parts and selling or part ex-ing as stabndard to get the TDi :thumbs: But from recent experince in the forum it is lots harder to sell whole than strip ;)

I can support your quest with firm interest in a few parts :blush:

:teeth::teeth:

Exactly.

I've already posted my opinion, you obviously didn't read it :cry:

Sorry mate, I missed it in between bromancing with an old friend :blackeye:

Think I'll put it up for sale as is tomorrow morning, if nothing happens within a month or two then I'll throw her out to the Vultures. Thanks for all the PMs people, I'll try and reply tomorrow, so far I'm up to about £75k in parts offers :lol:

Have to disagree with mods not adding value.As long as they are done subtly with no OTT bodykits they add value.

That's why Ian bought it in the first place off Phil,he was looking for a well modded Zed and there must be someone out there who is after the same.

I say as Sarnie £10k.

Have to disagree with mods not adding value.As long as they are done subtly with no OTT bodykits they add value.

That's why Ian bought it in the first place off Phil,he was looking for a well modded Zed and there must be someone out there who is after the same.

I say as Sarnie £10k.

£11k for yours then? Deal :thumbs::lol:

Have you tried piston Heads? Forget all the Hype about it being for rich people looking for italian stalions. I have a 1994 60ft Narrow Boat on there top speed 10MPH 0-10 in 15 secs. Stopping time. Depends how quick you slam it in reverse whhen a lock suddenly appears:)

Just my attempt at humour. Hope you sell it ok. I don;t know why 350 is dropping so fast. You try getting a Nissan dealer to knock £500 off a £17000 price tag. The sales man has a heart attack!

I am surrendering my 2007 pathfinder Adventura and picking up a 2009 registered 350Z next week

MPG is about the same and petrol is about 6p a litre less. Funny how things turn out.

When l went diesel 10 years ago it was the other way round. Good deal private on Bentley Continental GT's at the moment

you can pick up a 2006 with 30k on the clock for under £40k Thats a loss of £25k a year.

Nice car but boring to drive. At least with a Z you can feel the drive:):)

I personally really like this car, if only my bloody VX220 would sell quickly id probably snap this off you!

My VX is up for £10k at the moment, im in a similar position in the fact that the subtle things one does to a car to improve upon whats already there is just something a lot of people do not understand. I had some laughable trader offers on the VX, the best being Adrian Blythe at £7500 but that still seems like a pisstake.

Hope it goes well for you, and that my car sells so i can come and have a look at yours ;)

i personally would sell the carbon bonnett and put a standard one on then put the car on pistonheads with some stunning shots at a higher price than people are saying and see what happens!

i think the bonnett makes it look to aggressive for most

if i wanted an azure id buy it for 8.5-9k you just need the right buyer

JM