Got my car remapped by rs tuning -- graph added

Neilp

Hi guys, got my car remapped today at rs tuning. Had a good day and the guys were excellent.

Car 1st run was 293bhp.

Eventually got up to 305.5bhp and 271lb/ft torque after a few runs.

Turns out my ecu liked my mods without the remap so was already running quite lean. The guys went to work and the car is now completely different to drive. Power on demand in every gear. Much smoother pull through every rev and rev limiter raised to 7500rpm from 7000rpm.

What a transformation :cloud9:

Heres my graph :thumbs:

RsTuning.jpg

How long did they hav ur car 4? wouldnt mind mine geting done but same as you its quite a distance to go. :drive1

I was there around 1 until 4. The car was on the rollers for about 1hr and half.

Lots going on to keep you interested. Good to watch how the guys do it.

Definitely worth the cash

So now uv got racing looks, performance to match

Were all comin to knockhill to see if uv got the racing skills to go with them :lol:

Pressures on!

lol I have no pressure big man... none of you's pussies will come on against me hahahahaha

We have show cars. We take them to shows. No track involved lol :lol:

Lol " Its not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car... you better learn that "

I'll be showing mines also... you know that :lol:

Does anyone know how much extra power a remap offers to a 313PS model?

Nice work here... is a remap expensive?

Nice Neil!

On mine I ve got over 340 at the fly. Will soon try it on stock boxes with cosworth filters. Should get a few more ponies.

Cheers mate, I think my exhaust is holding back the power due to the 2.5" centre section. Gonna get it changed to 3" and then do another dyno run with it and see if I can squeeze anymore out of it. 340 is crazy gains over standard lol. It's because you've ragged the car from day one lol :lol: