Sold my 370z... Last Photoshoot Pictures

MattyR

Is your baby staying in the community Matty? So at least you could keep an eye on it's progress.

Coincidentally, I sold it to a guy also called Matt, so he bought it with the numberplate as well. I'm not sure if he knows about the forum, but no doubt the car will turn up on "spotted" at some point from any of our members over in Southport, which is where it's gone.

Is your baby staying in the community Matty? So at least you could keep an eye on it's progress.

Coincidentally, I sold it to a guy also called Matt, so he bought it with the numberplate as well. I'm not sure if he knows about the forum, but no doubt the car will turn up on "spotted" at some point from any of our members over in Southport, which is where it's gone.

You didnt tell him about us :boxing::ban::lol:

You didnt tell him about us :boxing::ban::lol:

I reckon. :lol: We might take it personally Matty. :p:lol: