Hi, my name's marzman and i've just bought a 350z.

Nice zed. B) hehe :p

Enjoy it mate. :thumbs:

Huge credit has to go to the guys at CS though - Mitz and Andy have also put their heart and soul into it. I just buy the parts - they have turned it into the machine it is today. :)

Really really glad its staying in the club. :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got yourself a gem there Chris B)

Having seen the car close up on the last May Wales drive-out, it was clearly a huge credit to Darren and we all felt so sorry for him when his clutch meant he couldn't drive on the Sunday. But he got to ride shotgun with Madmarky.

So sorry to see Darren is no longer the owner but great to see its gone to someone who will equally love it :thumbs:

And Darren, do stick around. And just a reminder that he not only created an ace looking ZED but also took cracking pics ;)

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38392&hilit=wales&start=0

So get your entry in Chris for the forthcoming Wales drives so we can all see the car again :D

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments - Andy, Martin, Colin, Wayne, AK, Bronzee Stan... well everyone!

I was up at 8am yesterday and gave it another wash, and it looked incredible, and then i was out on the road from 10am visiting everyone B) Even my friends and family were out taking pictures of it...

I'll get my name down for Wales, and i'll arrange a KK meet for March. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...