Contract Lease Hire

ioneabee

Are they actually available though? Or have they just not realised that they cant get them any more? Either they will remove them from the site when they realise they cant get them, or they have already bought some and have them in stock?

NMGB assured me that the UKs allocation of Black Editions were all registered and no longer available to order via Nissan.

Yes but that doesnt mean those advertising them actually have them ;) You'd have to contact whoever is offering the deal and see if they have one. My bet is they dont and when you ask, they will then remove the ads. They wont realise that they are limited edition and just have them advertised assuming they can get hold of one.

I really wouldn't hold out too much hope on this.

I have previously leased a number of cars and there are always mistruths in the adverts.

The prices always seem to increase and the car often looks nothing like the advert (ie: picture shown of a higher spec model, bigger wheels, side skirts etc)

My wife leases an Astra VXR as the moment and the picture on the site where she got it was so cartoonish, it almost looked like a concept car.

I recently spotted one lease company offering a 'new' 350z!!