Calling all traders...

neo-ninja

Hi All,

Do any trader stock these parts?

https://www.mynismo.com/products/?id=4445

On the My350z forums people in the US can get the set for around $70 so that site seems very pricey in comparison but cant find them else where to ship to UK

Let me know,

Thanks

Neo

You can get these addresses in the usa and then they will ship it here for you, I forgot what they are called.

Prepare to be raped by MyNismos anti international shipping policy. They wanted £100 to ship some bolts & washers :thumbdown:

Jeeze that makes thier price even worse.

Really im not sure how any one can do a carpc build without these parts in the UK, as all the other forums, mp3cars etc.. all say these parts are needed for a 05 car downwards. So if someone else knows another way of getting a car pc in the cubby without these please also speak.

PM sent to Nurrish and R35lee, hopefully they will come back with a good price

Thanks peeps, will keep you posted, but its worth noting to anyone wanting a car pc install in the cubby you will need one of these from all the research i have done.

So all in all you can build a decent pc etc...for £200 but it becomes quite pricey if you have to pay another £120 on a lump of plastic. grrr (not too much i know but then again would you pay £100 for a stereo facia..)

A friend in the US is going to try and get one for me then ship to here.