first service

dgrooky

first service due april ,is it recomended to take the 370 back to the dealer in this case wessex cardiff for your first service or cun you take it elsewhere as long as it is a nissan dealer? as i didnt have a good experience buying this car with this garage.

Yup, take it wherever you want. Just remember that the sales and service departments are separate and while you've found the sales side to be rubbish (why did you buy from them if it was that bad?), the service guys could be brilliant. Just a thought. :)

good point,wessex was the only nissan dealer in south walea where i could order the 370z roadster,and that info came from nissan head office.i tryed local nissan dealers and they couldnt order one.so didnt have a choice.once they had your money they didnt care s..t.allways had new cars,but that service i had there was bad.that was the reason of my post,just didnt wont to go back if i didnt have to.i agree the service dept may be different.

good point,wessex was the only nissan dealer in south walea where i could order the 370z roadster,and that info came from nissan head office.i tryed local nissan dealers and they couldnt order one.so didnt have a choice.once they had your money they didnt care s..t.allways had new cars,but that service i had there was bad.that was the reason of my post,just didnt wont to go back if i didnt have to.i agree the service dept may be different.

Nissan HO were talking a load of Bol...ks, I use a local Nissan approved repairer, not a Nissan dealer, I asked them to source me the 370, they searched round the dealer network got exactly what I wanted. I bought it from my guy who will be servicing it in the future.

AFAIK, they need to be on some kind of approved list to sell the 370z - so a normal dealership who arent on the list technically cant order on. Things may have changed or the garage you use Malcolm might just be approved? If you look on the Nissan website I think there is a list on there.

I say that was the way, as originally 370z were only going to be sold by HPC's but I think they realised that there werent enough of them around to shift the cars they wanted to shift.

Bassetts in Swansea have now opened for business (about 3 weeks ago) and are approved dealers for the 370 - though they're not going to do the GTR.

Experience with the range may be a bit sketchy at the moment, but they should learn PDQ anyway

first service with nissan bassets swansea 192 pounds.nissan days swansea 162 pounds.went to open day to bassets to day, they got a silver gtr there with a upgrade to its turbos producing 600 bhp if any locals wont to and see her.what a beast. :)

went to open day to bassets to day, they got a silver gtr there with a upgrade to its turbos producing 600 bhp if any locals wont to and see her.what a beast. :)

You dont need to upgrade the turbos in a GTR to get 600HP, just a free flowing exhaust and a remap ;)

• 1 month later...