AdvancedME goes for 1kbhp with the Z

advancedme

Thats a shame he's struggling for time. Its a big project for somebody else to take on.

They surely shouldn't have taken it on then. If someone offered me a job like that I'd either so no Im too busy with other things or yes I will do this.

If I had a car like Tony's and someone give it to me half finished after 18months saying im too busy I'd be raging but maybe I dont know the full story :shrug:

Thats a shame he's struggling for time. Its a big project for somebody else to take on.

They surely shouldn't have taken it on then. If someone offered me a job like that I'd either so no Im too busy with other things or yes I will do this.

If I had a car like Tony's and someone give it to me half finished after 18months saying im too busy I'd be raging but maybe I dont know the full story :shrug:

Yeah I'm sure you may not know the full story aswell as I.

Sorry to hear this Tony. Give Mark at abbey a call as he did a great job with my car.

Get the motor in, run it in and play with 5-600bhp for a while as I dont want to see you blow this motor and not have the zed on the road this year! I want a pax ride soon!!! :p

Just let me know when it needs to come down to the Zedshed and be bolted together mate :thumbs:

I can't map it but we can put an engine back in fairly quick :lol:

Good luck whatever you decide to do its one awesome car!!!!!! :thumbs:

He has no time i will have to wait to long i need to get it finished

ouch, so unable to even book dyno time :scare:

I've just got my car back but has to go for a revisit as the nitrous controller is fooked :headhurt:

Sorry if i'm being intrusive Tony, and if i'm off the mark please just say.

What happened that Dan couldnt complete it. Was it a case of you wanted it done for a date and he couldn't do it? Or was it a case of him turning round and saying I cant do it?

Sorry but it just seems as though people are getting the wrong impression about Dan on here whereas i've had nothing but a great experience with him.

Forgive me if you think i'm out of order, I don't intend to be

Hi mate i think it's just time he is very busy it's a shame because it would only take a day to get it done + mapping

That is a real shame mate, especially after all the work that has been put into making the engine a real monster.

Speak with keyser as he has been pulling engines in and out of his zeds for the last couple of weeks. He may be able to lend a hand to get it ready and, as you already know, Dan has an undoubted skill and if he could only just find time to squeeze in the mapping.

I'm not too sure I would trust anyone to map it other than Dan.