New member...soon to be 350z owner

Hi there, I was hoping someone could advise me on a couple of things.

I've seen this 350z on the Evans Halshaw website. http://www.evanshalshaw.com/vehiclesear ... 06esv.html

I'm going to see about it at around 5pm today. Got a quote for insurance for £1400 which is reasonable considering I'm only 22 with 1 years NCB.

This will be my first car which is more the performance type, previously owned a Megane, Astra and Vectra.

Is there anything I should be looking out for when I go to see it? I noticed the price is a little less than models of a similar age and mileage. Does anyone know if the car in the link above is an import?

I know it's a lot of questions, but any advice would be very welcome, as I don't really know what to look for, ha. :blush:

Thanks

Welcome, I'm new too and looking for a 350Z myself at the moment.

That insurance isn't too bad for only 1 year NCB. I'm 1 year older with almost 4 years NCB and I am looking at just under £1000 for a 2007 car which is still a fair amount. I've only had similar cars to you, Clio & Fiesta. Have you tried Admiral? If you did a check on Confused.com, go to Admiral direct, it knocked off £100 and reduced my excess from £1000 to £500. Also, if they haven't had an accident recently, add you parents on the insurance as named drivers. it took my quote from £1150 down to about £950.