RE: New lady owner

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you for advice lads

I have put in order for replacement badges, I have been reading how to replace badges and it sounds easier enough, my have to get hubbies help, any advice on getting badges off and new ones on? is it best to heat badge up with hairdrier first to get off? or am I making a fool of myself!!

neeed to get some mats, went to halfords and they were crap!! Think i need to go to nissan's and order 350z ones, unless you can advice me to go some where better.

I had a great firse real drive from London to Isle of wight on weds, god does it go!! better then sex!!!

xx

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you for advice lads

I have put in order for replacement badges, I have been reading how to replace badges and it sounds easier enough, my have to get hubbies help, any advice on getting badges off and new ones on? is it best to heat badge up with hairdrier first to get off? or am I making a fool of myself!!

neeed to get some mats, went to halfords and they were crap!! Think i need to go to nissan's and order 350z ones, unless you can advice me to go some where better.

I had a great firse real drive from London to Isle of wight on weds, god does it go!! better then sex!!!

xx

Yes use a hiar dryer to heat them up to help getting them off then continue to use the hiar dryer to remover the remainding glue with ya finger.

You can get Z mats of ebay cheap enough B)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350z-Floor ... 0044942788

also Holdcroft do them which is a Nissan Dealership and you can get a forum discount to. See OEM parts in forum discount section.

:bleh:

never used one tbh on me. I bet you got a nice collection of GHD stuff though

Actually there's one of those cheesy, soft focus piccies in the window of one of the Ormskirk hairdressers with a bloke in it looking suspiciously like our Liam............... :dry:

:worthless:

Can get away with this post, now I actually OWN a Z and have posted pictures up too.

Use photobucket.com to store your pictures as you can then copy and paste the IMG text under each photo into your Profile signature to get them to appear B)