RE: New lady owner

:D Hello everybody,

I am a new owner of a z (4 days), and how wonderful that is!

My z is silver,04, rays and thats about it so far I have ordered some badges and vent covers of funky styling.

I take it not many women own a z because looking at the forum there is not many of us.

I have posted a couple of times, but thought i would introduce myself.

If anyone has any advice I would be very grateful

I am taking the z out for a good run tomorrow, driving down to Isle of Wight where my parents live I can't wait.

So hello everyone and hope to chat soon xx

Welcome, Sheena! :thumbs:

You're right about the lack of ladies here but I am seeing more about driving Zed's. Two blondes in a GM Zed pulled up at the lights next to me on Saturday night so I thought I'd give them a friendly wave - forgot the missus was sat next to me - still got the bruises.......

Anyway, enjoy! :)

You're right about the lack of ladies here but I am seeing more about driving Zed's. Two blondes in a GM Zed pulled up at the lights next to me on Saturday night so I thought I'd give them a friendly wave - forgot the missus was sat next to me - still got the bruises.......

:lol:

Now dont get too many girls on here, before the Z gets titled a "ladies car" :p

Always funny to see on car forums. For their own brand/type of car, the more women registering on the forum the merrier, but when they regulary spot a girl in some other brand/type of car it isnt a cool car anymore "coz I always see women driving it". :teeth::teeth::p