350Z -a future classic?

CaptainSensible

IMO it will settle at around £10,000 to £15,000 (at today's rates) in the long term for a nice unmolested 350Z ........ in a similar way to a TR6, MGB, Healey 3000 etc.

don't think you will ever find an Austin Healey 3000 for that price maybe double it.

Don't forget how many of these cars will be written off or broken in another 10 years I'm not being biased but in my mind the convertable will hold the most value out of the two as there were less sold so will be harder to find long term.

My brother still owns a Datsun 240Z he's had it since the eighties and it's mint but when I get in and have a drive of it I cannot get out of it quick enough no power steering no electrics and a rough ride not for me! bye the way I have a garage load of parts for a 240Z if anybody is after something :)

Some of the so called classics were real dogs in their time...E-Types, fell apart after 3 or 4 years, Triumph Stag, major engine design nightmare, Lotus Elan, built to sub Yugo standard, Ford Edsel, one of the most complicated cars ever built, Ford couldn't sell them but now they're worth a fortune, De Lorean, underpowered, unreliable and crude....to name but a few. Of course, some classics like the Triumph TR 4/5/6 deserve to be called classics. So, it would to me seem that once a car becomes rare then it automatically becomes a classic and the 350 won't become rare for a long time, they're built to last, there'll still be plenty on the road 10,15 years from now, already a cult car though :D

Pete

think the gt4 will be the 1 esspecialy standard ultra yellow as there were only 76.the black ones can be coppied easily as standard black ones are sold.they will be like the rs2000 as the only differance between standard and custom was the trim so people are triming the standard and passing them of as customs.they will do the same with the black 350 just put a set of wheels on and a blag plaque.