Brake pads for Japanese 350z 2006

haydar

Hi Guys

I'm struggling to find the right pads for my car. It's a 2006 Japan model 350z roadster touring (non brembo) .

I've tried buying the pads from Nissan, but for some reason they keep sending the wrong size pads, the ones they send are too small!!

I've attached a picture of my pads with dimensions, all help greatly appreciated.

I don't mind any good make, although would prefer to avoid EBC.

Thanks

Hi mate, i've also got non-brembo and in the end I went for Project MU pads, they're pretty awesome. Better than the EBC (just my opinion though) I am really impressed with them, just as good as the Ferrodo 2500's I had on my DC5. I bought mine off JDMPERFORMANCE. They're is a few to choose from but I went for the NS one's. Just call them and they'll get you the right ones.

If you don't want to spend as much, go for the PAGID pads, you'll get them same place.

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item.ph ... =333000359

Cheers, Martyn

Hi mate, i've also got non-brembo and in the end I went for Project MU pads, they're pretty awesome. Better than the EBC (just my opinion though) I am really impressed with them, just as good as the Ferrodo 2500's I had on my DC5. I bought mine off JDMPERFORMANCE. They're is a few to choose from but I went for the NS one's. Just call them and they'll get you the right ones.

If you don't want to spend as much, go for the PAGID pads, you'll get them same place.

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item.ph ... =333000359

Cheers, Martyn

Can you recall the size of your non-brembos? Are they the same as mine?

Cheers

I wouldn't disregard ebc. Ive been using yellowstuff on the track and road and so far they have been great. Great value for money tbh!

On the EBC website they quote the size of their non brembo pads as being 137mm x 53mm x 16 mm. Where do EBC measure from, the whole pad or just the braking compound?

If it is the whole pad, my measurements were 140mm as apposed to 137mm, is this close enough?

Thanks