photoshop gurus needed

morgan25

Sorry front and back, Chrome not a chance in this life time :lol:

Woody who good was the paint job on your wheels might be interested in getting the lad to do mine if he as done a good job.

:blush::lol:. Not too bad mate. It was worth £60. But I will be getting mine done again.

Yeah he as lowered it to but the only other problem is i feel like am a little bit past it for mods at the ripe old age of 42.

That is one of the reasons i want to try and keep it as standard as possible.

christ i am 45 so there no hope for me then :lol: personally i dont do standard :p

i agree with those who said black wheels have been done to death now.did mind over a year ago with sunset lip.i am now thinking of colour coding the handle to body colour instead of the present black. :blush:

Yeah he as lowered it to but the only other problem is i feel like am a little bit past it for mods at the ripe old age of 42.

That is one of the reasons i want to try and keep it as standard as possible.

imo a few subtle mods can transform a car without it looking modified, instead i like to think that people look at your car and say "wow that looks awesome" but they cant tell you why it looks any better than another 350 because they cant spot what youve done. If you follow the method in my madness :wacko::lol:

i would go colour coded on the handles but Rosso Red is a very hard colour to match.

i was thinking this colour with 20/25mm spacers and leaving at that.

agreed that colour match can be a problem and black is easier but as Taddy said sutle different mods make all the differents. B);)

spacers make the standard wheel transform immensely.really help fill the arches.Before fitting them to my zed i pondered about replacing them but once i d painted the wheels and refitted with spacers i am more than happy with em. :thumbs: