My Current Car

Ian

Thought i'd add some pics of my current car. Hoping that I can sell it this week - Then the Zed hunt is on :teeth:

cuprasideview2.jpg

100_0646Medium.jpg

100_0419.jpg

100_0636Medium.jpg

100_0440.jpg

Just a few of the 300 photos Ive taken of it in the last 15months. Its had a few tweaks and is running about 210BHP.

Im sure I wont regret getting the 350 :teeth:. Auction ends on the cupra today got 5 people watching it at the moment so im hopefull that it will go. Not sure if ill miss the torque steer but ill definatley miss the turbo whistle ;)

Already been looking at the APS TT kit :blush:

Blows your engine up* :scare:

*Well, a couple have when incorrectly mapped :wacko:

Was reading about needing the right exhaust and map so aslong as thats ok I should be fine in theory :) Think Ill wait for a few more reviews on the kit though. Getting a Zed seems to be getting further away at the moment as I cant shift the Ibiza :cry: - only had 2 silly offers for it :rant:

Atleast Ive got my other Nissan to keep me entertained ;)

Both my beasts together

100_0274Medium-1.jpg

Yeah its been on PH for a week now, Back on ebay again today and went in the autotrader last night. Waiting on Broadspeed to come back with a quote for it as PX against a 350. If it doesnt sell this time round then I may have to look at PX at a Nissan dealer & remove the mods. Im sure it will sell eventually at the price advertised its cheaper than the others available its just a matter of time until the right person comes along :). Trying to source a cheap set of original colour wheels so I can swap the wheels over everything else is a 5 minute job to take off luckily.

Theres about 3/4 on there at the moment not including mine. Think Ill try a second ad with the car completley standard and see if there are any takers. If I can get a set of wheels then I can sell the car as standard and sell the mods off seperate as ive already got buyers lined up for the Induction Kit and Strut Brace :D

Found a replica set of wheels :) nearly £800 though :angry:and no guarantees that they will clear the calipers. Ill most probably get rid of the induction kit tomorrow and knock the remap off & advertise it again as standard, will have to put the engine cover back on aswell.