Definitely needs spacers

Ian

:(

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

Thanks to Tim for the wheels, bonnet & fuel pump - was good to meet you yesterday :thumbs:

Also thanks to R35lee for the shifter surround & door vent and to ATTAK for the floor & thick boot mat (I haven't forgotten, I've just been really busy :blush: )

Handles better without spacers Ian. It will probably go faster when you reduce the weight by removing that Charger kit :lol::thumbs:

I bet the Super charger kit will sell fast as I had a few calls with people wanting them at the back end of the summer. Good luck with everything mate :thumbs:

get in touch if you like :)

Don't think that will be necessary ;)

Poor Zed :surrender:

Gutted doesn't even begin to describe it :byebye:

Blimey Ballastic is clearing up at the mo!!!!

Had my billies sus and oil cap, Ian's Volks!

His car will look pretty awesome once its done B)

ffs it's heartbraking to see you dismantle that car.... please sstop posting photos!

You should try stripping it :surrender: Amazing how much easier it is to remove things than it is to fit them

TBH im not doing all that much, so its not gonna look as good as yours. But i do plan to do a small progress thread, plus if i dont Anders will kill me. :lol:

Anyway you shouldnt feel too down mate, at the end of the day you had a good run doing your car, and it was awesome, now your moving on, the parting out has gone quite well too so its win win. Plus the standard zed is not all that bad is it ;)

Ian

Have you sold all the supercharger kit ect ? havent been on in a while.

Shame about your car going back to standard but looking forward to your next ride :thumbs:

Not yet :)

Hopefully I will make it to the next breakfast meet & I will have a 100% standard Z for the first time since buying it :lol:

Sorry if I've missed this announcement but I assume you are selling your Zed Ian?

What are you planning on getting next (or have you got it already)?

Yup.

99.99999999999999999999% certain it will be a R34 GTR but there's a few other options I'm looking into :)

Sorry if I've missed this announcement but I assume you are selling your Zed Ian?

What are you planning on getting next (or have you got it already)?

Yup.

99.99999999999999999999% certain it will be a R34 GTR but there's a few other options I'm looking into :)

Nice choice :thumbs:

They are looking like a good second hand buy nowadays. Prices seem to be holding up well around the £20K mark for a reasonable unmodified example. Don't think you will lose too much on one of those if you are careful with it. I hope you are going to get it in Bayside Blue? B)