Roadster:

GT4:

06 Coupe:

http://www.nissanhelp.com/Models/2006/3 ... iption.htm

bear with us, work in progress :D

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Apologies for dragging this post up again, but I wonder if anyone could help with a little query? Looking ahead, I'm trying to work out if I could get a 350 into my back yard which has a fairly steep ramp (don't have dimensions to hand, sorry, will grab 'em tomorrow). I've found measurements for wheelbase (2650mm) but the only hint on standard spec ride height I found from searching was 108mm in NZ - are UK cars the same or different, does anyone know, as a post from searching seemed to hint that 350's sold in Australia had a different ride height? Is this the right measurement I should be looking for? I understand it might be the oil pan which is the absolute lowest point on the underside?

Our back lane is a little on the narrow side, and while we can fit a Focus & A4 in there fine, I'm having some doubts the rear end will clear the ramp on the turn, and of course if the underside behind the front wheels will clear it too. Any help with those measurements appreciated. :headhurt:

I think you'd be best off seeing if there is a member nearby that could help out or even test drive one from a dealer and drive it to your place and see if it fits... Turning circles, suspension movement etc all make it an art rather than a science. I can drive onto my parents drive by coming off it I crunch my front bumper. :wacko:

• 2 years later...

Has anyone tried squeezing through a 7 ft width restriction in the Zed? I've never had a problem with the things and am more than happy to do a normal width (7 "7) restriction in it but I had to shy away from a 7 yesterday, I believe that gives about 2 inches of room on each side?!

Didn't fancy it myself, wondered if anyone else has been brave enough? ( :offtopic: Why do Bromley council feel the need to put these super narrow restrictions in anyway?)