RUDE TUBE EPIC FAILS

Vik54

Anyone watched Rude Tube the other night?

These are some of the 'Fails' that had me crying :lol::lol:

This man just shouldn't be allowed out the house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_BLggf-mqs&feature=player_embedded

Neither should this one :drunk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsq1Nsr98ho&feature=player_embedded

Neither should she :shrug::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJiZf2q9zfM&feature=player_embedded

The ultimate Bunny Boiler :headhurt:

This one made me feel a bit sick but also PMSL :shrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezJjMqQithw&feature=player_embedded#!

From the look of the skateboard video, he falls, legs split and his board flicks up, he falls onto it snapping his board due to the force of it hitting his 'smelly bridge' area. :headhurt:

Makes me glad I snowboard, feet are strapped to the board! :thumbs:

From the look of the skateboard video, he falls, legs split and his board flicks up, he falls onto it snapping his board due to the force of it hitting his 'smelly bridge' area. :headhurt:

Makes me glad I snowboard, feet are strapped to the board! :thumbs:

I duuno like. There's a program on MTV called scarred, I saw one 'story' where a snowboarder was trying a stunt out (Sliding down some snowed over steps, then jumping onto a railing at the bottom then hopping off that onto the grassy field below) & it went rather wrong. He hopped up towards the railing but somehow his legs & board got tangled up in the railings & one of his shins decided to disintegrate into two halfs & he was bent over the railing, kissing his toes . . . Not even Boy George can make a man scream like that . . .

He said it actually caught him just to left of his "gooch" (I prefer the British terms grundle or Biffins Bridge myself) so he was actually quite lucky. Went back 6 weeks later and nailed the jump too. :thumbs:

I thought Biffins Bridge was the female equivalent of the male Gooch? :lol::lol:

He must have some balls to go back! No pun intended ;)

He said it actually caught him just to left of his "gooch" (I prefer the British terms grundle or Biffins Bridge myself) so he was actually quite lucky. Went back 6 weeks later and nailed the jump too. :thumbs:

I thought Biffins Bridge was the female equivalent of the male Gooch? :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

My career as a skateboarder would have ended there and then :surrender:

I have had recent discussions on this and think you are right - while a grundle can arguably be male or female, a biffin bridge (gets its name from what your balls keep biffin into apparently) has to be on a female. :thumbs:

I have had recent discussions on this and think you are right - while a grundle can arguably be male or female, a biffin bridge (gets its name from what your balls keep biffin into apparently) has to be on a female. :thumbs:

Hahaa that made me laugh :lol::lol: Glad to clear something up :thumbs: just my dirty mind haha