Carbon Moulds **SOLD**

scottsoulby

Hi guys,

Just a thread to see if anyone is interested i carrying on the carbon fibre business i started as im moving abroad end of the month, the moulds are at a company called gg steel in kirton in lindsey, north lincolnshire, they will carry on making the parts for you, all you need to do is ring them and ask for what you need, and pay for the products that you have orders for, then sell them on, I have the following moulds:

Engine Cover

Plenum + Spacer

Battery/Brake Surrounds

Battery/Brake Covers

B pillar covers

Also i have a celica 190 full engine bay mould which is being sold seperatly but can do a deal for both if you want to sell these as well

JDMPerformance are interested in buying parts and producing more products so there is a chance to expand your product range, i have the emails from jdmperformace that i would forward on and also let them know to contact you from now on,

These moulds have cost me a fortune to develop (approx £1500 in total) but they need to go so feel free to make an offer either the 350z moulds or both the 350z and Celica 190 together

Martinmac and various other members have bought from me, to see pics of the products please follow the link in my signature

Any questions please ask

Thanks

Scott

I have approved this post with the following caveat as it isnt strictly within the selling rules.

I have used this trader and have no issues. However this is the sale of moulds so any buyer should check out the quality and fitment before committing.

Any buyer should also be awate they would need to sign up as a trader on here.

Having said that. Best of luck. :)