Stillen Y Pipe group buy

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi all

I have been personally looking at Y Pipes and after doing some research the Stillen Y Pipe is the one that seems to offer best quality to price ratio.

I have researched on my350 and it has come back with glowing reports, I did look at Megan racing as they are cheaper, however, they were slated in the States so decided against them.

I am looking for a group buy of at least 5 although there maybe scope for more if interested - first 5 are guaranteed a spot

The price is £249 collected or £259 delivered to your door (home or work place) Price includes all taxes and duty paid. Delivery will be approx two weeks from end of group buy closure which will be one week, for anyone living outside the UK PM me for a shipping price - its no problem :D

A Y-pipe is a must for anyone wanting to get the best gains from a re-map or wants extra performance and a better sound

Linky below

http://www.g35parts.com/350z-Stillen-Y- ... 504252.htm

I am interested in this-will confirm later today hopefully. I notice there aren't any flexible sections. This seems different to all the other designs?

I don't know why that is tbh but I will have the same set up as you with Scorpion exhaust, pop charger and the Stillen Y Pipe so it won't be an issue. Check on my350z as a lot of members use them. :thumbs: Theres some sound clips on you tube too B)

Excuse my ignorance, but I'm a total zed noob. Can this be fitted to a stock exhaust system. Would I notice any appreciable difference in performance/sound ? And lastly is it an easy fit ? I have 30 years engineering experience so I don''t shy away from a spanner :wacko: I really must read up some more, just don't have the time recently tho.

Excuse my ignorance, but I'm a total zed noob. Can this be fitted to a stock exhaust system. Would I notice any appreciable difference in performance/sound ? And lastly is it an easy fit ? I have 30 years engineering experience so I don''t shy away from a spanner :wacko: I really must read up some more, just don't have the time recently tho.

yes it can be fitted with a stock exhaust, you might notice more noise; maybe use it as a stepping stone before you get a new exhausyt