53 Azure Nismo Zed **SOLD**

scottsoulby

Hi guys

Cars for sale as a sudden offer of travelling has come up in a short time so would rather sell than keep it on the driveway for a year or so..

Car Specs:

53 plate UK non GT

Azure Blue genuine NISMO kitted

Nismo kit

Rota GTR 19' Alloys (7 months old)

Falken 452 Tyres (7 months old) approx 5mm all round

Carbon B pillars

Silvertec indicator bulbs

Smoothed front debadged bumper

Z badge on rear

Cobra Cat Back stainless Exhaust

Bumper tuck

Bose Serteo system

Momo chrome carbon Gear knob

Stubby Aerial

Tein lowering springs (17mm front - 14mm back) doesnt make the ride stiff at all

Performace coolent hoses

BRAND NEW EXEDY CLUTCH JUST FITTED 3 WEEKS AGO!!!

Tax - Jan 11

12 month MOT

91500 miles

Full Nissan service history (always performance oil put in)

The car used to be owned by EVO magazine, it was the long term test car (hence high mileage) so i have 9 magazines that this actual car was in, including an issue where it was used as the Gran Turismo 4 game advert

The car is always kept nice and clean, polished and waxed with dodo juice

The body itself is in good condition, obviously there are stone marks on the front bumper and bonnet but they arnt to back, and there are a couple of marks on the passenger side through other peoples lack of respect in car parks, but again they arnt obvious, the only bad bit that happened recently is a dent in the rear passenger arch above the skirt, i pretty sure a dent person can sort it out,

Currently there is a rattle coming from the passenger compression arm, and a wheel bearing is groaning, i have already ordered this part form alex (ZMANALEX) but are out of stock, both parts together cost £200 and both are easy to fit, maybe 3 hours in total

Ive tried to be honest about it, please if ive missed anything, ask, if i think of anything else i shall email to let you know

I Live in S****horpe, North Lincolnshire

Pictures:

b011563d.jpg

9907fd7e.jpg

276c29d8.jpg

b24dded1.jpg

f9dea613.jpg

9326b871.jpg