• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Got plenty to chose from out here in highlandcoo land

:drive1

Your still a southerner to me! :lol::lol:

I wouldn't recomend a field. Sure it's fun but in a £0-200 car. Also they aren't really going to give you the true feeling of what it'll do on tarmac.

Best book something at knockhill. :)

:lol:

Got plenty to chose from out here in highlandcoo land

:drive1

Your still a southerner to me! :lol::lol:

I wouldn't recomend a field. Sure it's fun but in a £0-200 car. Also they aren't really going to give you the true feeling of what it'll do on tarmac.

Best book something at knockhill. :)

:lol: in some respects southern to me just not this minute :bang:

Sorry to hear about this Matt. You must be feeling pretty gutted at the moment, but in light of recent events I suppose you should take some comfort in that it could have been alot worse!

Hope the repair goes well, I'm sure she'll be as good as new in no time matey! :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about this Matt. You must be feeling pretty gutted at the moment, but in light of recent events I suppose you should take some comfort in that it could have been alot worse!

Hope the repair goes well, I'm sure she'll be as good as new in no time matey! :thumbs:

pretty gutted indeed mate.

the more i think about it the less i think i will be able to repair her. will have to see if theres any broken bones when i get her clothes off tomorrow. :(

That looks like a poorley Zed, sorry buddy. Did you have the ESP off? cause mine doesn't really let it go anywhere When its on. Its pretty well planted even with it off

was on, pretty much always is. especially when wet.

thats why i cant understand why it went.

well i have rang the insurance and they will be sending someone out in the next day or so, prob is, i only get courtesy car when they come to get my car and i only need a car 2 days a week (college) which are a wednesday and thursday - figures!

That looks like a poorley Zed, sorry buddy. Did you have the ESP off? cause mine doesn't really let it go anywhere When its on. Its pretty well planted even with it off

Put some budget tyres on the front, then it's wey-hey, there's another roundabout to understeer off! Incidentally, that isn't a serious suggestion :p

he took them off today :lol:

let me get my phone to quote what he's doing to drown his sorrows...

"strip club. all nighter, college pi**ed. Plan!"

i assume he was already on the way at that point.

all mods were declared but i took them off anyway in case i never see the car again

didnt go to a strip club, did get insanely pi**ed and did not go to college, only just got out of bed now.

some daylight photos, none of the underneath but it doesnt look good...

2010-09-28121024.jpg

2010-09-28121039.jpg

2010-09-28121104.jpg

2010-09-28121054.jpg

doesnt look good mate, hopefully they can repair instead of just writing it off. i noticed it was a JDM, have you checked your policy to see if there is any small print to say about if they have to pay out you only get what the car is worth in its country of origin?

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=41115

Really like your wheels though :blush: