New Car Mats!

chippy

Seeing as Nissan were too tight to bother putting mats in my 40th, there was no way I was going to shell out £80 to get some OEM ones.

I ordered these last week from Carmats4U. You can choose the colour for the carpet, trim and stitching. I went for black, black trim and red stitching.

Must say I'm really impressed with the quality of them. They also have the holes for the mounting pins, unlike some on Ebay. Mats have non-slip rubber backing and the stitching and trim is really nicely done. Well recommended! :thumbs:

These are the premium ones - £39.50 + Postage.

mat1.JPG

mat2.JPG

mat3.JPG

mat4.JPG

mat5.JPG

mat6.JPG

mat7.JPG

mat8.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some on the 23rd September. You're right, they seem to take a long time to deliver - no communications in between payment recieve and delivery dispatched either.

I've had to chase them a couple of times, they didn't really have an excuse other than "we're sorry, they're delayed". Give them a shout and see what they say.

On Friday they've got back to me to tell me that they've sent the mats by Parcelforce (so I can at least track them on the parcelforce website) but it still won't reach me until next Monday - that's still 7 working days, which is a bit more than their advertised 48hrs! :rant:

• 3 months later...

I'm getting some made up with the custom 40th Anniversary logo I made up. Well actually, they say 370Z and have 40th anniversary underneath, like the badge on the rear. Bloody expensive... and I mean EXPENSIVE though. They better be as good as I am expecting them to be!

On the custom logo... the tax disc arrived :) Pic in the other thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like they are made by the same company that made my 350z matts. They are pretty good quality, but the pile on the heels quickly flattens down. Thats the only negative I found with them. But for the price they are a bargin still :thumbs: