LakeZ 2011 Fri 24th, Sat 25th Sunday 26th June

martinmac

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why we make them weekend events. You get to drive the car in a mini convoy and when you get there you have a great weekend with other owners. :drunk::band::teeth:

There are a few events like this over the year. If you fancy a more driving orientated weekend then Wales is great. Later there is Zedfest near Nottingham.

We also have the regular shows like Japfest. Just attend one of the meets and you will be hooked.

I used to get 20 cars in a service station in Essex. :lol:

The reason this weekend was instigated is basically that I spent nearly every weekend last year driving to car shows that all seemed to be 4 hours away. :lol:

This one is 20 minutes away but is taking some organising. I am lucky that Derek who organises Zedfest has given me a model to follow. A difficult act to follow though. :#1:

Would love to go to this, but it's a good 4hour+ drive without traffic.

we're heading down from scotland, some as far up as dundee!! :lol:

Looking at the list I see Zed's coming up from The South Coast and The Home Counties too :thumbs: .

Pete

No act to follow Martin. All the shows I go to are different. I go to enjoy the event, meet super people and oggle great cars (and in this case put my feet up with a tinny while someone else sweats to organise it). It's going to be a great event and I'm thoroughly looking forward to it. (At least you won't have a club AGM stuck in the middle of your show wasting time).

Anyone coming to this have a 370z roadster. :)

I'll ask Steph. :lol::lol: (think she will cut my dang**** off instead of saying "yes go buy one")

The correct answer Chris is "nobody else in the UK owns one Martin, why dont you buy one". :thumbs:

:blackeye::lol: