Dont buy this car from Nissan!!!!

waynehardy

Seriously cant belive this!!

I bought my black 07 full GT with sat nav 350z March 2009 with 29,000 miles on the clock. Car ran liek a dream and was in top nick. I Paid £15,490 whihc i thought was very reasonable at the time

two weeks ago i part chopped it with Nissan in Derby for a shiny new yellow 370..Ive just been on Nissans co-op website where the old 350 is now for sale. The car had done 43361 miles and had a couple of scrapes in the bodywork and scuffed alloys when i part x'd it...

guess how much Nissan are now selling it for 18 months since i first bought it??

£15,999!!!!

i reckon it must be because i've owned it ;-)

surely that deserves the apprectiation rather than depretiation in value!

heres the link if anyone wants to own a piece of automotive history

http://www.co-operativemotorgroup.co.uk ... index.html

I'm not sure I see the problem? £16K for an '07 with full dealer warranty seems quite a good buy to me...

Did you buy the car from a Nissan place? Either way, they're not charging an outrageous amount for it so why the hatred for them? They need to make a profit as much as the next company. :shrug:

I'm not sure I see the problem? £16K for an '07 with full dealer warranty seems quite a good buy to me...

Did you buy the car from a Nissan place? Either way, they're not charging an outrageous amount for it so why the hatred for them? They need to make a profit as much as the next company. :shrug:

+1 £15.5k is a good price. I purchased my 56 1 year ago with 29k miles and the Satnav for £16k. So I don't think their re-sale price is that far out the water. If they have not attentioned the general external wear then maybe a little high. But if the car is as you purchased 18 months I'd say it's not a bad price - call it ball park.

I paid £16,900 for my '07 350, it spent most of my ownership in Nissan. So I PX'd it in against my 370, got £15,500, after 3 months of it being somewhere else, I can only assume having a new gearbox fitted it's up on their forecourt at......£17,999!!! Very overpriced in my opinion as it's a non GT (only thing missing is the electric seats and Bose system) but still.

I paid £16,900 for my '07 350, it spent most of my ownership in Nissan. So I PX'd it in against my 370, got £15,500, after 3 months of it being somewhere else, I can only assume having a new gearbox fitted it's up on their forecourt at......£17,999!!! Very overpriced in my opinion as it's a non GT (only thing missing is the electric seats and Bose system) but still.

i guess the moral of this whole story is that it pays to shop around!!

i guess the moral of this whole story is that it pays to shop around!!

Too right mate :thumbs: