Problem

wolfie

:thumbdown:

People. If you havent got anythink to say about car,put please your bananas and everything alse to your ass. Im asking how i can. I know without your fu... post what my english is not perfect. If have somethink to say about car problem,say,if not, go fu... your self. I hope people about who im talking understand me. For everyone who try to explain or tell the reason big thanks. Sory for my French,but i hate people which think what they are cool,but on busines they are peace of shet.

It's funny how the person that gives the thumbs down is also one of the first persons to make light of the thread in the first place.....

Anyways, how would you guys feel if you went to seek genuine help on a japanese forum with limited japanese, and then only to get teased about your language and then made fun of, you wouldn't be a happy camper either.

Takes two to tango....

Sadly I'm nowhere near Northhampton, got aset of Rays in my garage which could have helped to diagnose the problem.

Surely there is somebody in his area.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

............. how would you guys feel if you went to seek genuine help on a japanese forum with limited japanese, and then only to get teased about your language and then made fun of, you wouldn't be a happy camper either.

+1 give our foreign buddies a chance pleeeeeeze .......... we are diverse ............... just keep the chavs on a short leash .... and woolfie please be patient we are trying to understand you and help if we can :thumbs:

BulletMagnet Big thanks,but i dont think what its lsd,becues lsd can start truble only when will be diferent rear wheels like left 245/45/18 right 265/35/18/ but i got the same pares. So its not lsd. AT next week will go to garage,try to balance them.

People i know you all are at home,it yours country,and your language,and its my problem what my english not so good like yours

But! Problem is,and im far from my home where this problem will be detected in some hours. I know heare only work and road to home.

That why i was writen here,and asking a help. Im glad what with yours cars everythink is ok,but meybe someday,you will be somewhere in place where people dont speek on your language,and you will broke your car. Only at this moment some of you will understand my situation.

You see somethink fun?go and fun behind the miror.

My thumbs down was purely directed at the language used, and yes we are diverse, and yes we do have a strange sense of humour at times but no malice was intended at anytime!!!

............. how would you guys feel if you went to seek genuine help on a japanese forum with limited japanese, and then only to get teased about your language and then made fun of, you wouldn't be a happy camper either.

+1 give our foreign buddies a chance pleeeeeeze .......... we are diverse ............... just keep the chavs on a short leash .... and woolfie please be patient we are trying to understand you and help if we can :thumbs:

My thumbs down was purely directed at the language used, and yes we are diverse, and yes we do have a strange sense of humour at times but no malice was intended at anytime!!!

:thumbdown:

People. If you havent got anythink to say about car,put please your bananas and everything alse to your ass. Im asking how i can. I know without your fu... post what my english is not perfect. If have somethink to say about car problem,say,if not, go fu... your self. I hope people about who im talking understand me. For everyone who try to explain or tell the reason big thanks. Sory for my French,but i hate people which think what they are cool,but on busines they are peace of shet.

It's funny how the person that gives the thumbs down is also one of the first persons to make light of the thread in the first place.....

Anyways, how would you guys feel if you went to seek genuine help on a japanese forum with limited japanese, and then only to get teased about your language and then made fun of, you wouldn't be a happy camper either.

Takes two to tango....

Sadly I'm nowhere near Northhampton, got aset of Rays in my garage which could have helped to diagnose the problem.

Surely there is somebody in his area.

Sasha може на нормальном руÑÑком обьÑÑнить,что может быть,Ñ Ð½ÐµÐ¿Ð¾Ð½Ñл про то что у Ñ‚ÐµÐ±Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾-же не так что-то?. нихрена непонимаю из авто терминов на англ Ñзыке. Это точно не ЛСД,Ñто бред. ЛСД бы глючило еÑли резные колеÑа на одной оÑи,а у Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ð¾Ð½Ð¸ одинаковые.

Wolfie: Excuse my writing. I don't have a Russian keyboard.

U menya bili ochen' pohozhiye simptomi. Pri lyuboy skorosti stuk iz pod mashini i stuk stanovitsya bolee gromkim pri bolee bol'shih skorostyah. Kogda povorachivaesh rul', to stuk mozhet bit' pogromche. U menya problema bila v odnom is perednih poshibnikov. Takiye zhe simptomi na moyey proshloy mashine - i tozhe podshibnik. Udachi.

Sasha може на нормальном руÑÑком обьÑÑнить,что может быть,Ñ Ð½ÐµÐ¿Ð¾Ð½Ñл про то что у Ñ‚ÐµÐ±Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾-же не так что-то?. нихрена непонимаю из авто терминов на англ Ñзыке. Это точно не ЛСД,Ñто бред. ЛСД бы глючило еÑли резные колеÑа на одной оÑи,а у Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ð¾Ð½Ð¸ одинаковые.

U menya bili ochen' pohozhiye simptomi. Pri lyuboy skorosti stuk iz pod mashini i stuk stanovitsya bolee gromkim pri bolee bol'shih skorostyah. Kogda povorachivaesh rul', to stuk mozhet bit' pogromche. U menya problema bila v odnom is perednih poshibnikov. Takiye zhe simptomi na moyey proshloy mashine - i tozhe podshibnik. Udachi.

That's exactly what I was trying to say :headhurt:

If the juddering starts at higher speeds and the wheels are aftermarket, perhaps they forgot the spigot rings.

Sasha, can you translate that?

how i understand spigot ring is a plastik ring on aftermarket wheels,which wears on wheel center back side? if yes,so i got them. :(

Big thanks to all,and sorry for my and sashas posts. Only becues i wasnt understand his post on english,he translat it.

I got some ideas from heare,thats great,now i can go in garage with known where to look.

Sorry for my post,but realy i hope you will understand me,i got problem,but some people funny. I dont know how heare,but in Russia its not good.

And i undestand what im not at home,it your country,your rules.

I'd suggest taking it to your local dealer or a wheel/tyre place and trying to describe the problem to them - if the language barrier gets in the way ask if you can take someone for a drive to show them the problem. They'll then be able to tell you what the problem is and quote on a price to fix it... probably easier than all this guess work!

Hope you get it sorted out matey :)

Big thanks to all,and sorry for my and sashas posts. Only becues i wasnt understand his post on english,he translat it.

I got some ideas from heare,thats great,now i can go in garage with known where to look.

Sorry for my post,but realy i hope you will understand me,i got problem,but some people funny. I dont know how heare,but in Russia its not good.

And i undestand what im not at home,it your country,your rules.