**CAR NOW SOLD**

smartmove

• 2 weeks later...
Man thats a lovely motor, if I had the money I'd be there in a flash. Good luck with the sale.

Will definetely miss it. There hasn't actually been much interest in it so far, it's the cheapest 2010MY on all the major listings so finding it rather puzzling :headhurt:

been offered an unregistered Rose Black/Grey leather fully loaded at my dealers for £27499 most dealers cannot move stock so doing deals to shift them I think it's not a good time to sell it unless you want to drop it some more. B)

been offered an unregistered Rose Black/Grey leather fully loaded at my dealers for £27499 most dealers cannot move stock so doing deals to shift them I think it's not a good time to sell it unless you want to drop it some more. B)

Yes, there is definetley some deals to be had from dealers but even still they're still a few k away from the price of mine and it's basically as new. Had a few calls over the weekend so will hopefully have someone view it this week. I am confident it will sell when someone actually see's it.

Looks like a great car - dont be surprised about the market I had trouble selling my 300C had to drop the price substancially before anyone bothered to call - its a buyers market. But this sounds like a good price - good luck with the sale mate :thumbs:

Love the look with the CF fang cover. :cloud9:

Looks like a really nice fit. Where did you source that from?

I got it shipped from Evo-R in the US. It couldn't have been a better fit if they tried, absolutely perfect. I would definetely recommend it!

Great.....did you need to remove the bumper to fit it? Says on the website that it screws from insidethe bumper?

Im thinking the front fang and rear diffuser on a quartz Z will look :dance:

Great.....did you need to remove the bumper to fit it? Says on the website that it screws from insidethe bumper?:

No, the rear CF thing screws to bumper. The front one (that I have) is just double sided pads. It's such a close fight I don't think any chance of it dropping off with just the pads.

Anyway, back to the sale! :)