SELLING MY 370Z *Sale Withdrawn*

MattyR

It is with much reluctance and regret that I am selling my beloved 370Z GT Ultimate. She is only 10 months old (registered October 2009) and has only done 8,500 miles. She has been properly looked after and is in immaculate condition both inside and out. Genuine reason for sale.

Ebisu Black with Persimmon Orange interior; Automatic transmission; full GT spec including Sat Nav; 19 inch Rays Alloys; no mods.

Cost £34,500 new (10 months ago). Offers around £29k.

Private number plate not included in sale.

B37.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm gutted, but really need to get my financial priorities in order. Hopefull by next Summer I'll have picked up a tidy little 350Z roadster so I can still meet you all in Wales again. That really was a fantastic day, and was also the day I realised what zed ownership is all about.

This isn't the end.... :thumbs:

Hey Matt. I wasn't really planning on selling the plate because I was hoping to use it again in the future when I replace my zed (or when Ferrari eventually get round to putting a new V6 Dino into production). However, until that happens I'm always open to "hard to turn down" offers.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE....!!

I've decided to take the Zed off the market as I've sold my daily driver instead. :yahoo: Thanks for the kind support, but it looks like you're all stuck with me for some time to come!

(Mods - feel free to remove this thread from the For Sale section, thank you)