350GTG35 SKYLINE premium pack for sale Price Drop

ballistic

Hi guys I am selling my 350GT Skyline after over a year and a half of happy ownership.

The car is a 3.5 v6 with 290bhp with lots of extras some of which are very hard to find, low mileage with the preferable 6mt and desirable premium pack. It has been well maintained and is in very good condition.

This particular model has a optional and rare creme interior which makes the cabin a great place to be. It is fun to drive and makes a good GT car and everyday car, easy to fit four adults and a big boot to boot! It is very rare and a real head turner.

The spec:

2003, 48000 miles (approx). Blood Red with desirable premium pack:

- Sought after 6 manual transmission

- Full creme interior (rare)

- Leather electric and heated seats

- Electric folding & auto dipping mirrors

- Brembo brakes

- Xenon headlights

- BOSE stereo with TV & Satnav (currently Japenese but can be converted)

- Gunmetal 18" alloys (2 new tyers)

- Nismo side skirts

- Dual climate control

- Air conditioning

+ more

As mentioned the skyline is in very good condition and has been garaged or covered when parked on my drive. Regularly cleaned with high quality products, polished and sealed regularly and waxed with Zymol. Leathers have been treated with conditioner regularly and the car has been just serviced a few thousand miles ago.

This car really has to be seen to be apreciated, the spec is very high inside and out, it is very unique and i have not found another Skyline quite like this one for sale.

A great car that is sporty to drive, great to look at, rare and pratical, full of features and reliable too!

£9995 reduced to £9000 for quick sale

DSC00581-1.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00571.jpg

DSC00553-Copy.jpg

More pics here

http://s881.photobucket.com/albums/ac13 ... e%20350gt/

Thanks Beavis :thumbs:

Nice one guys :)

Tarmac - Whats the spec of your zed? TBH i would prefer to sell the car rather than swap it to another one. Sell yours and buy it ;)

Yeah but if you had two Zeds on the drive that would look uber B)

Plus you get to help me stay on the forum and save my baby crisis and my constant headache and moaning from the missus...... its a win win situation :#1:

Silver 350z 03 import non GT

19" Nismo LMGT4 Wheels

Scorpion Exhaust

LED Rear lights

53k miles

Full service history

12 months MOT

5 months tax

IMGP0568-1.jpg

Looks a nice motor, but TBH i need to sell the skyline. If you can sell your zed and the skyline is still around than your most welcome to buy it :D

Worth a try...

TBH im not going to try and sell it until it becomes a necessity.... I would have swapped with cash your way though

The GT definately ticks a lot of boxes for when the time arises.... Im hoping I can slip under the radar for another year or two without the missus noticing it only has 2 seats

GLWTS - You know where I am if you change your mind :lol:

• 1 month later...
mmmm 4 seats do they come with isofix's?

TBH im not sure. I cant get to the car right now as im out of the country otherwise i would check for you. The cars still up for sale though.

Thanks for the comments guys :thumbs:

The shine in the pictures comes after:

Washing

Claying

intesive polish with meguires dual action rotary (Menzerna)

finishing polish with rotary (Menzerna)

red moose glaze

then sealed

Then Zymol

Looking forward to doing the Zed when i have time, though im not sure GM will come out as good as gloss red :shrug:

• 1 month later...