My current..........

triplefan

Nice looking TT.

I was sick of a new TT sitting on my ass this morning as a slow van (in front of me) overtook a tractor on the dual carriageway. It wasn't on my ass for long. ;)

Welcome to the club. :thumbs:

Welcome!

I feel competitive, anyone up for getting 32 350Z's to Italy?

:lol::lol::lol: Now you just need to get French, Spanish and Italian 350z'ers to also meet there

I would recommend a facelift coming from a TT.

Interesting thought, could someone outline the differences please, can't see much body wise

Welcome!

I feel competitive, anyone up for getting 32 350Z's to Italy?

:lol::lol::lol: Now you just need to get French, Spanish and Italian 350z'ers to also meet there

I would recommend a facelift coming from a TT.

Interesting thought, could someone outline the differences please, can't see much body wise

It's mostly interior (different bumper and new head and tail lights, also a revised engine) but the interior was improved a bit.

That is where the Zed falls WAAAAAAAAAAY behind the TT. The interior is naff compared to Audi.

I wouldn't say naff compared to a TT interior.My neighbour has a TT and i prefer my interior to his.

I prefer the Zed interior looks wise over many cars.

The materials aren't up to German standards though.

lol have you done much to the tt's engine?

Not too much, just the usual map/diverter valve to take it to about 265, siliconn hoses and numerous coilpacks :lol:

The wheels were a bit of a money pit, but I'd started so had to finish, plus the V6 bumper, DRLs and the list goes on, probably coulda just bought a Zed as well :bang:

Oh dear..................

Looks like I won't be safe from the modding bug over here :lol:

You might need one of these :headhurt: to hide your eyes from all the delicious mods available from the traders on here, when you find the right Zeddy. :D:teeth: