Japspeed K1+D1 Spec throttle controller-BOTH SOLD

Gervais

Japspeed K1 - Only done a few thousand miles only has a few minor scratches but nothing noticable when fitted, has a very small dent on the centre part, doesn't affect performance or fitting but I'd rather be honest! The bungs have been painted black by the previous owner to make them more discreet when fitted. Selling because the car is up for sale.

DSC03060.JPG

DSC03062.JPG

£150 collected, from Rainham in essex.

D1 spec throttle Controller - Purchased from Leon only a couple of months ago so is in fantastic condition! I found the economy modes useful when the roads were wet/slippy and the sports modes definately make a difference SP6+7 are amazing!

Still fitted to the car at the moment but will be removed once paid for. I should still have the original box + instructions in the loft so will dig those out.

DSC03066.JPG

£110 posted or £100 collected from Rainham in Essex

Thanks

I'll give you 100 for the exhaust if your interested in getting it delivered. Delivery can be arranged by myself and paid seperate. Not trying to be cheeky with the price just an option if your struggling to sell

I'll give you 100 for the exhaust if your interested in getting it delivered. Delivery can be arranged by myself and paid seperate. Not trying to be cheeky with the price just an option if your struggling to sell

That's too low I'm afraid mate as it has only been up for a couple of hours.