Novidem Supercharger info files

Removed

• 11 months later...
Just seen very recently quite a few videos on you tube, from US & Switzerland with Novidem fitted zeds, so people are slowly getting their hands on them.

e.g

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=350z+novidem

I want one!! :yahoo:

You could PM get12 and see where he's up to. Actually, I'm in Middlehursts tomorrow so I'll see what I can find out. :)

• 2 years later...

I bought one yesterday.

a 2004 coupe in Black

It has the Novidem 380 kit including intake exhaust and adjustable suspension.

I took it for a test drive yesterday evening. I felt like a racecar. And it sounded great.

I cannot wait for delivery Saturday 28th November

So in the future if you need pictures, maybe I can help. If I am not too busy having fun driving the beast.

• 2 months later...
I have discovered that 380 bhp is sufficient on snow covered roads :teeth:

:lol::lol::lol::worthless: Any videos of 380BHP on snow?

I think it would look very boring as I am very careful with the throttle on snow. But most times when setting of from standstill using 1st gear the traction control light will light up a sec after I feel a slight wiggle of the ass :teeth:

• 4 years later...

Hello Everyone, I am new to the forum and new to the 350Z world. Last week I bought a 2005 roadster which has the Novidem 380 kit fitted. The difference with the supercharger on or off is like night and day. Still getting used to it and cannot really compare with other options as I have not driven them, what is without doubt is that with supercharger on the car is really pretty quick.

Just for the record the kit was professionally fitted by an approved Novidem dealer in Czech Republic, whilst I am no expert it looks like a very good installation.

• Like 1

Hello Everyone, I am new to the forum and new to the 350Z world. Last week I bought a 2005 roadster which has the Novidem 380 kit fitted. The difference with the supercharger on or off is like night and day. Still getting used to it and cannot really compare with other options as I have not driven them, what is without doubt is that with supercharger on the car is really pretty quick.

Just for the record the kit was professionally fitted by an approved Novidem dealer in Czech Republic, whilst I am no expert it looks like a very good installation.

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new supercharged Zed. B)

Maybe make a proper intro thread with pictures of the Zed if you have time. ;) Here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/7-introductions-welcome-messages/

sorry for ressurecting a worn out thread but I was just looking for any info/feedback on the Novidem supercharger!

Hopefully I will get round to a proper intro thread. By the way the car came with it original Rays 18 inch wheels as spares but had Azev 20 inch rims with 30mm spacers 245/30 and 275/30 tyres. Bit extreme for me so I put the Rays back on at the weekend, sooner or later I will probably get around to selling the wheels. Should not be too difficult as they have new Pirelli P zero nero tyres.

sorry for ressurecting a worn out thread but I was just looking for any info/feedback on the Novidem supercharger!

Hopefully I will get round to a proper intro thread. By the way the car came with it original Rays 18 inch wheels as spares but had Azev 20 inch rims with 30mm spacers 245/30 and 275/30 tyres. Bit extreme for me so I put the Rays back on at the weekend, sooner or later I will probably get around to selling the wheels. Should not be too difficult as they have new Pirelli P zero nero tyres.

You never know a fellow forum member might like your old Zed 20" rims.

If you contribute to the forum you can post up a For Sale thread here; http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/213-350z-parts-for-sale/

Read the rules first though ~ believe it's a minimum of 15 posts before you can advertise on here but make sure it's not just spam. ;)

Well I did not really buy the car just for the supercharger, I live in Czech Republic and after 6 months of searching I finally found a car which had a good history, low mileage and no crash damage. It happened to have had an apparently wealthy owner who spent alot of money on it hence the supercharger.

As regards the wheels, as I live in Czech Republic it is not viable to sell them through this site, in terms of the retail value I don't know as a quick look at the manufacturers website suggests they only produce to order.

More importantly it is great to get and and drive the car after many years of company diesel estates, to say it is a refreshing change is an understatement.