I fought the Stealers and won!

lmp2810

I thought I'd let you know that following some damage caused by a local Nissan Dealer (when they washed my car against my express wishes and then tried to cover up the fact) :rant: , I finally had my day in court last week.

You'll be pleased to know that the judge found in my favour and whilst he didn't award me the full amount of damages I'd claimed (entirely my fault as my evidence didn't go on to state specifically what needed to be done to fix it and how much it would cost :bangin: ), I did get an award that was significantly more than the Stealer had offered.

The moral of my tale is, don't let them bully you. I think the Stealer thought that as a girl, 1) I didn't know what I was talking about (particularly when trying to explain the difference between a Valet and a Detail :bang: ) and 2) I wouldn't take things as far as I did and would give up when they started to talk about Legal Teams and pursuing me for costs!

Needless to say, I didn't give up and now will NEVER visit them again (or any other Nissan Dealer for that matter). I've made of point of telling everyone I know how rude they are and next time, I'll make more use of the advice on your forum!!!

Well done good result. Now you can have it rectified.

you might want to download a 'please do not wash me' poster from detailing world for next time you take it to any garage

Excellent idea!

Saw brand spanking new 370 roadster about 3 months ago, that had only arrived the day before at the dealer. Only about 8kms on the clock, so hadn't even really been driven. Anyway, looks like it had been freshly attacked with a ball of steelo. Not good. Didn't do anything for the car at all. :headhurt:

This sounds like an excellent result for you :)

Sounds like whoever was in charge that day needs some re-training. At main dealer rates the only option is to offer the BEST possibly service, the customer has to always be right.

The moment they decide because they're expensive they're better than the customer, it all goes to pot :(

• 2 weeks later...