225 45 18 bridgestones wanted

mic-39

Hi

Normally I dont fit second hand tyres however I noticed today the inner wall of my front tyres in pretty low :scare: --I need the tracking done again however as you are all aware the fronts outlast the rears on a 3 to 1 ratio and I Have about 4-5mm left on rears and dont want to mix brands by putting new tyres on the front. I want to change when the rears are done to fk452's all round

I could do with a couple of stock re050's asap with about 4mm tread left. Im in the midlands at the minute so if anyone can help i can call over to collect and pay locally to get them fitted. I know there is a place in derby that deals with sh tyres but i would rather try a forum member that had maybe two lying about in the garage with some history knowing they are not from a frontal damaged car :surrender:

Am driving in the direction of oxford tomorrow if thats any use

Hi

Normally I dont fit second hand tyres however I noticed today the inner wall of my front tyres in pretty low :scare: --I need the tracking done again however as you are all aware the fronts outlast the rears on a 3 to 1 ratio and I Have about 4-5mm left on rears and dont want to mix brands by putting new tyres on the front. I want to change when the rears are done to fk452's all round

I could do with a couple of stock re050's asap with about 4mm tread left. Im in the midlands at the minute so if anyone can help i can call over to collect and pay locally to get them fitted. I know there is a place in derby that deals with sh tyres but i would rather try a forum member that had maybe two lying about in the garage with some history knowing they are not from a frontal damaged car :surrender:

Am driving in the direction of oxford tomorrow if thats any use

PM zmanalex as he has a load of very lightly scrubbed tryes for sale........... I got some last week which are a great saving.............. I will give you the link in my next post............ :thumbs:

Thanks for that the only issue is that I am travelling down here at the minute with work staying in a hotel :dry:

Is alex not up north?? :blush: Obviously postage is not possible to a hotel address but thanks for your suggestion

:)