lights on dash ?brking probs

biggmacp

hi been getting lights on dash for a while, so have replaced front discs and pads checked rear and are fine plenty of wear fluid is also fine ,

still getting lights on also when braking sometimes pulls to left and i get a feeling as abs trying to work through pedal but abs is not , mainly happens when braking from 50-30 etc and when hard braking its twitching n pulling .

car isnt getting used as much sits for upto 3 days without use could this have something to do with it ???

any advice would really help cheers

Are you getting loads of vibration coming through the pedal when braking at low speeds coming to a stop, it feels like the abs is kicking in, if so ive had the same problem for months ever since a local garage adjusted the handbrake, the only problem is that it dont happen all the time just every now and then, its been driving me mad ive had brakes,disks and calipers changed. going to try changing the fluid next week,

yer that sounds like the same thing i really cant think of what it is ?

and as you say can be fine one min the next plays up which makes hard to find the fault

has any one else had the same problem and managed to fix it ?

cheers