Big Thanks To Paul

clarkie34

Just got back from RS Tuning after having a re-map.Car was only making 280.5 bhp before the re-map,its now making 296.2.Those are the figures but the real difference is on the road,car feels much more alive now,the throttle response is much more snappier.Feels like a totally different car,really happy with it. :teeth:

Just wish i had done it sooner.

Just got back from RS Tuning after having a re-map.Car was only making 280.5 bhp before the re-map,its now making 296.2.Those are the figures but the real difference is on the road,car feels much more alive now,the throttle response is much more snappier.Feels like a totally different car,really happy with it. :teeth:

Just wish i had done it sooner.

Glad you are happy with it mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Im located in Northern Ireland. Is there anyway this can be posted out and then maps exchanged via email etc etc ... or what way does it work?

Ive got a 2008 350z HR Model

Come remap I will have:

Nismo Dual Intakes

Berks HFC's

Fujitsubo Y Pipe

Stock Exhaust

Any idea of gains id expect also?

Many thanks, Chris

Im located in Northern Ireland. Is there anyway this can be posted out and then maps exchanged via email etc etc ... or what way does it work?

Ive got a 2008 350z HR Model

Come remap I will have:

Nismo Dual Intakes

Berks HFC's

Fujitsubo Y Pipe

Stock Exhaust

Any idea of gains id expect also?

Many thanks, Chris

drive over to sunny Leeds for a day out :teeth:

i didnt realise you's were in leeds, have family in harrogate so very handy for me to visit... u may get a call towards the end of september from me, can you sort out the 100% throttle thing while doing the remap? how noticable is it when taking the car to the dealer as its still under warranty?