Camber adjustment

Husky

cheers guys, i made a start on reading this

http://www.my350z.com/forum/brakes-and- ... 101-a.html

when this happened

explscan.gif

I'm in the same boat as you now mate, got some Eibach 30mm lowering springs and im trying to learn a bit about what's needed and what's not. head pain!

30mm you shouldnt have to do to much when you put them on, but go get it alligned at a tyre place. There will be enough movement in the OEM arms to get it in line!

So if i were to go the cheap option and just fit eibach pros on i shouldnt need to get any arms/correcting stuff?

You "shouldnt" but you wont know till you try!

And if your going with springs, you should look at getting uprated antiroll bars at least on the front. Will handle sooo much better!

So if i were to go the cheap option and just fit eibach pros on i shouldnt need to get any arms/correcting stuff?

You "shouldnt" but you wont know till you try!

And if your going with springs, you should look at getting uprated antiroll bars at least on the front. Will handle sooo much better!

Cheers mate, will give it a look

This is what worries me about just slapping a set of springs on. I wont know if i need all the other stuff until its all on, and if i do need arms/bolts it will work out more money than putting coilovers on and running them slightly higher! I am not really after the car to handle any better as i feel for me it is good enough but just want to lower 10mm at the front and 25mm at the rear to just get that stance. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH :wacko:

Husky I just read that link on my350z...I tried to stay concentrated as long as I could, I really did. So when you figure it out yourself, can you let me know what you needed to buy and I'll just copy you :)

no worries :lol: i read it all. I use the term "read" lightly as i started skimming.

All the info is there but its a bit of a brain dump so not much of a "101" in my eyes. going to sit down and properly get my teeth into it on wed night i think.