Rear bolts Brembo caliper

andlid

Hiya, I'm looking for 4 bolts for the rear calipers on each side for brembo's... Nissan part nr: 080412351A

Second hand or new whatever can get here quick :teeth:

I'm looking elsewhere too. If I even had 1 that I could go to an engineering place and marry up with their stock that would be fine ;)

Hiya, I'm looking for 4 bolts for the rear calipers on each side for brembo's... Nissan part nr: 080412351A

I'm looking elsewhere too. If I even had 1 that I could go to an engineering place and marry up with their stock that would be fine ;)

I take it you won the auction then :blush:;)

I take it you won the auction then :blush:;)

i did ;) Only problem now is that I only got 1 box out of 3... so only have two front discs! :rant:

What size are they and length, if you get me the sizes i'll take a look in the stores at work. We do marine engineering so we have big connectors - usually stainless to :)

:blush: cheers mate ... thats the problem I don't have any orgs at all since I'm sitting with a JDM Car and org brakes :disguise: If I had one I'd take it to an engineering place and they'd be able to marry it up no problem.

:headhurt: Hoping that the NI breaking yard will get back to me tomorrow, dont care if they charge me double for em either.

A

Ah i see, shame this didn't come about a few weeks ago when i changed my disks and pads - had those bolts in my hands. Is there no info in the service manual anywhere regarding thread designation etc? Scrap that just had a look :thumbdown:

iirc the front brembo bolts have a 22mm hex head, i think the rears are around a 17mm or 18mm - not enough to go on though, sorry. Had a quick scout on the web too - i see your problem - NO INFO.

Good luck with the scrap yard :thumbs:

Ah i see, shame this didn't come about a few weeks ago when i changed my disks and pads - had those bolts in my hands. Is there no info in the service manual anywhere regarding thread designation etc? Scrap that just had a look :thumbdown:

iirc the front brembo bolts have a 22mm hex head, i think the rears are around a 17mm or 18mm - not enough to go on though, sorry. Had a quick scout on the web too - i see your problem - NO INFO.

Good luck with the scrap yard :thumbs:

yeah thats my problem no flipping info... its because they are just bolts! :D Should be easy to sort but it aint... Thanks anyway. When I finally get them I''ll make some info for sure!

Andy what exactly are you looking for --to get the bolts or to see a sample to match??

Does Hursts not have them or can get them next day??

hursts said they dont stock bolts and it'll take a week. :dry: I'm either looking for a blueprint that I can hand to an engineering company to marry up some new ones OR 4 second hand or new ones... :thumbs:

... Since these bolts seem to be harder to find then gold I'm in the process of ordering a set from Nissan (special order)...

Yesterday i was told that (and I'm almost sure there is 4 in a pack) that part number provided would be 5.08€+VAT... today i was told their 6€ each... wtf... :rant: Not moaning about total cost of 24€ but they way they scam you if they get a chance. Then again... I wonder what a Nissan 350Z would cost if you ordered all the spare parts of Nissan! :scare: I remember a mate of mine doing this for a SAAB back in the days and the number that came out on the other end was absolutely mad... :thumbdown:

Btw, smart ass order place is now checking my VIN code and will get back to me... and I've got to prepary for it... sometimes I wonder if it would just be easier to give my credit card number to a garage and be done with it. :dry:

typical really, seems stupid for what is essentially 4 standard bolts - then again are they standard bolts? they are under a lot of shear so they might not be standard issue - and lets face it you wouldn't want to find that out the hard way!

typical really, seems stupid for what is essentially 4 standard bolts - then again are they standard bolts? they are under a lot of shear so they might not be standard issue - and lets face it you wouldn't want to find that out the hard way!

trvue, and it's worth it so it doesnt go belly up whilst driving! :scare: anyhu... ordered, wont be seeing them this side of the trackday so have decide not to worry about the rear and replace the fronts first and then after the day fix the rears.

(If I get e'm in time... :blush: )

Here's a few before and after photos:

IMAG0398.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

IMAG0401.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

IMAG0403.jpg

IMAG0405.jpg

(note that these are one rear and one front disc, typicall...)

:drunk:

Good work Anders :thumbs:

But there is a lot of lip on those rotors :surrender: . Have you measured the thickness? might just be worth refresing the Brembo kit with new/uprated rotors and pukka pads :teeth:

Virtually no lip on them al all and think the thickness is ok, tried a measure but it came to 30mm which can't be right :-) maybe the picture make it look like it does. They will be uprated to a full set of pf discs and pads front.