wanted 350z with gt pack cash waiting

waseem1978

Iv just started looking for a 350z but cant seem to find one, and when i do its over 300miles away.

I prefer the GT pack but will to settle for the non GT if I dont find anything. Im based in east london as can travel for a good deal with not all the way up in scotland lol.

If u do have one please call me Please PM for phone number direct so we can discuss a possible sale - I am not a tyrekicker Iv already driven the car and know what to expect.

I AM IDEALLY AFTER BELOW 55K FSH, UK MODEL, GT WITH BOSE.

i bought my car for 16.5k stock azure 13k miles and 06 facelift! Let alone Lexx's - That is true BARGAIN BASEMENT!

You paid far too much if you paid £16.5k for an 06 car :surrender:

You pay your money, you take your choice... 13k miles - 1 year warrantee, MINT CONDITION..., 2 new rear tyres and tax for a year gives me a bit of a saving :thumbs:

i bought my car for 16.5k stock azure 13k miles and 06 facelift! Let alone Lexx's - That is true BARGAIN BASEMENT!

You paid far too much if you paid £16.5k for an 06 car :surrender:

You pay your money, you take your choice... 13k miles - 1 year warrantee, MINT CONDITION..., 2 new rear tyres and tax for a year gives me a bit of a saving :thumbs:

mine was 06 12k on the clock GT service, tax, and still in warranty, bought for 15k 2 years ago, wasn't a facelift but that only accounts for about 500quid difference.

but if you found one your happy with and it ticks all the boxes then :thumbs:

i paid over 17000 for my nismo spec'd one a year ago with 16k on clock, 300gt uk... theres still 56 plates for sale at 16500 today at nissan with higher mileage... depends where you buy fromi suppose