Show off your Interlargos Fire (06 350z)

Chris`I

• 4 months later...

Is this the one that was at Cougar Stores meet?

I'm not jealous at all at the colour :p However, I do honestly thing you should trader your red interior with someone else who has the Alezan, the contrast will look great :D But, then you'll just have lost your unique (in the UK) interior. Tough world lol

Were you (and yourcar) at Japfest2, Donington?

I'm sure there was one on the Z car stand in this colour. Wish I'd paid more attention now, especially to the interior B)

Yeah, me and the missus were there. I can definitely remember seeing your engine bay! :)

Wish I had spent a little more time on the stand tbh. Got a bit carried away with the rest of the show and didn't talk to as many of the zed owners as I wanted to.

• Like 1

Is this the one that was at Cougar Stores meet?

I'm not jealous at all at the colour :p However, I do honestly thing you should trader your red interior with someone else who has the Alezan, the contrast will look great :D But, then you'll just have lost your unique (in the UK) interior. Tough world lol

Yeah, I was also at the cougar stores meet.

I normally do get the bug to tweak with whatever I'm driving but the fact its as rare as what it is keeping me honest.