Show off your Pearl/Pikes Peak White (02-09 350z)

Shaun1982

Ill start this seeing as the other white thread says 08+

I'm on my phone so ill post my pictures later,don't be shy guys & gals :D

Here we go :teeth:

IMG00047-20100605-1953.jpg

IMG00046-20100605-1952.jpg

IMG00034-20100526-1911.jpg

IMG00094-20100422-1805.jpg

Photo002-1.jpg

Voila

Thank to seeing Millzzz fit his brows i dug mine back out & they look like they might stay on this time :lol:

Here you go

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNjYtMjAxMDA2MTYtMTQxO.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNjctMjAxMDA2MTYtMTQyM.jpg

I like that first pic Millzzzzzzz lol. Looks mean,ill have to try re fitting my carbon brows. Ill try get my photos on after work.

Tez I really wanted an Azure with leather but when I saw the rare pearl white with a couple of mods I had to sacrifice the leather B)

Tez I really wanted an Azure with leather but when I saw the rare pearl white with a couple of mods I had to sacrifice the leather B)

Where as I'm lucky enough to have both! Hehe. Yeah just fitted the eyebrows about 1/2hr ago lol, love it now!

I can't wait that long to see them, do tell lol

Nothing major Shaun (this weekend), interior work + brakes. However I haven't taken any photo's since the Seibon bonnet was painted and fitted.. I have a wax and photo session planned this weekend if the weather holds :)

I'll post more pics tomorrow after I get me wheels! :yahoo:

What wheels fella!?!? - need to know!

Got a hunch that this thread is gunna be good - not many whites about (and i agree tez, best colour bar none, my car was silver when i bought it - although it always was going to be white :) )

You'll have to wait! ;) Hehe! Wheels tomorrow & maybe (if I can find one for cheapies) a CF front splitter soon. :D

You will have to get pics up, it's the law :lol:

damn, what splitter ?!?!?!?!

i love to see white zeds come to life :)

I can't wait that long to see them, do tell lol

Nothing major Shaun (this weekend), interior work + brakes. However I haven't taken any photo's since the Seibon bonnet was painted and fitted.. I have a wax and photo session planned this weekend if the weather holds :)

I'll post more pics tomorrow after I get me wheels! :yahoo:

What wheels fella!?!? - need to know!

Got a hunch that this thread is gunna be good - not many whites about (and i agree tez, best colour bar none, my car was silver when i bought it - although it always was going to be white :) )

I think your right there Ikarus theres not many :teeth:

Looking good guys,keep the pics & mods coming B)

Thanks Millzzz :teeth:

It won't be minimalistic if all my plans come off lol. N1 spoiler in carbon, N1 rear spats, carbon diffuser from the us,black roof and redo wheels losing the green theme too & the outsides done :lol:

Ill move onto the inside then unless anythin pops up too cheap to miss out on lol