Opinons from the wise ones

I have been thinking about buying a Zed for a while now trying to weigh up the positives and negatives but having test driven a couple this doesnt really seem to matter, i just want one!

I have spotted this one and it seems in good shape from what i have read on the forums etc.

Any advice on the car would be very much appreciated.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1669326.htm

Its got a few miles, but this doesnt bother me provided its been looked after, i have spoken with him and he has been very open with work that has been done etc. Current owner has owned the car for 3 years, and just one other owner.

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong section!

Thanks for all the responses!

I am a fair distance away and I would actually be extremely grateful if someone was able to check the car out (im sure they will know more of what to look for than I do!). Martinmac, perhaps you could put me in touch with someone who may be able to help?

I think having a zed has become a bit of an obsession and its taking up too much of my time NOT having one and keeping looking at them!

Thanks for all the responses!

I am a fair distance away and I would actually be extremely grateful if someone was able to check the car out (im sure they will know more of what to look for than I do!). Martinmac, perhaps you could put me in touch with someone who may be able to help?

I think having a zed has become a bit of an obsession and its taking up too much of my time NOT having one and keeping looking at them!

Wait till you get one .... I still have a sneaky look at mine everyday and I've had her for over 6 years ... I think I'm in love .... you're at the lust stage lol

Soon to be taken place of spending too much time on the forum and looking at mods. :lol:;) Welcome to the Zedhouse.

Wait till you get one .... I still have a sneaky look at mine everyday and I've had her for over 6 years

Same here. 6 years +. Still fun to drive. :drive1