Show off your Gunmetal (350z)

Neilp

Ok then, we haven't picked her up yet, but her she is. Can wait to get behind the wheel of her tomorrow morning :yahoo: :

1752942-9.jpg

1752942-9.jpg

1752942-5.jpg

e2a3e782.jpg

these are the dealer pics so i'll post better ones up once we get home on sunday night and i give her a good clean.

Michael.

I'm well gutted as I can't post a picture of my fab GM roadster with nice alloys cos I don't hav a computer only my phone ; ( :lol: GM rules :yahoo::thumbs:

give us a ring and describe it :lol:

Is this the one Mitch ?

B18.jpg

THANKS Attack :lol::thumbs:

Love that pic of your against the tiles Jak. What a great backdrop.

Cheers Bronzee, yeah i like it too, though i am meaning to go back and try and get a few better ones - might look cool in lower light too....

Jak

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm well gutted as I can't post a picture of my fab GM roadster with nice alloys cos I don't hav a computer only my phone ; ( :lol: GM rules :yahoo::thumbs:

give us a ring and describe it :lol:

Is this the one Mitch ?

B18.jpg

this may be random....

but... what are those wheels? :cloud9:

Not 100% how low it is, I just tweak it here and there to get the perfect fit.

These are ET12 with 5mm Eibach spacers all round, 235/35/19 front and 265/35/19 rear. You have to roll the rears though, but if you had a 255/35/19 on the back there'd be no need to. And yes they do clear Brembo's, £1770 for the set.

This is my summer set up, you can see with a 255/35/19 rear there's plenty off room, so no need to roll.

350zslammed.jpg

There do run aggressive so if you don't mind your rear wheel poking out 10mm, do it!

Josh

That does look so good dude, really nice stance :thumbs: Do you have any issues running 5mm spacers? just thought that would make the wheels sit of the hub and cause wobble at speed? I would love to put some 5mm spacers on my wheel set up , which is 19" 275/35 on a 10" rim offset +20, what you think?

What would I have to go for in your opinion to aviod arch work and still maintain a stanced look?

Thanks, Chris

I'd go for:

19x9.5" 235/35/19 ET8 (no higher than this offset)

19x10.5" 255/35/19 ET8 (no higher than this offset)

Then get coils and slam it hard and apply some negative chamber to your rear arms. Looks bad ass but you do get tyre wear only on the inner edge of your rears. It's a price you gotta pay!

That does look so good dude, really nice stance :thumbs: Do you have any issues running 5mm spacers? just thought that would make the wheels sit of the hub and cause wobble at speed? I would love to put some 5mm spacers on my wheel set up , which is 19" 275/35 on a 10" rim offset +20, what you think?

Dude with that wheel set up and tyre size you could fit a 15mm spacers on the rear and not even worry about rubbing on the arch. You have to lower your car though as the lower you go the more negative chamber you can achieve, this natural directs the top edge of the tyre inwards under hard acceleration and cornering.

In this pic I'm running 19x10.5" 265/35/19 ET7. So if you take your 10" ET20 rims and put a 15mm spacer on it you'd be down to ET5 but because you've only got a 10" not 10.5" it'd be snug but not rubbing, or could play it safe and get a 10mm spacer.

350zVarrstoen.jpg

Regards the wheels wobbling if you get Eibach hub centric spacers hey have a moulding which come off the spacer and hugs you wheels like your hub does, normally about £120 a pair.