350z Bluetooth Adapter/Cradle question

Mak

Appologies if the question of this sort has already been answered.

I am trying to get the bluetooth to work in my recently bought 350z (2005).

Basically i have a cradle(factory fitted) in the console box. i am assuming for bluetooth to work i would need an Adapter.

Can anyone please shed some light on what kind of adapter i would need and whether the attached pic is the right kind?

Many Thanks

That looks like the adaptor you need.

Send pimm a pm as he seems to have them quite frequently :)

Welcome to the site :wave:

Yep that's what you need and PIMM is your man ~ £75.00 ... easy install and then you can use the phone controls mounted on your steering wheel

Welcome :wave:

• 2 years later...

hi i have the jdm 350z it has a nokia connector and 3.5mm jack where the cradle should live... i can aquire a bluetooth cradle and adapter but would they fit straight into the wiring harness. and does this mean i need a bluettoh control unit? iv read that its under some compartment or would i need a control unit too? thanks steve.

hi i have the jdm 350z it has a nokia connector and 3.5mm jack where the cradle should live... i can aquire a bluetooth cradle and adapter but would they fit straight into the wiring harness. and does this mean i need a bluettoh control unit? iv read that its under some compartment or would i need a control unit too? thanks steve.

If you do not have the Bose system it will not work, and not on JDM's either.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi pimm sorry working abroad atm late reply. I have the full Bose system installed. Is it not possible to fit the correct wiring harness into a JDM for Bluetooth controls? So looks like I'll need a Nokia (bat phone) or a stand alone Bluetooth kit? Seems a shame to waste the hole concept of steering controls just because of an import!!!

Hi pimm sorry working abroad atm late reply. I have the full Bose system installed. Is it not possible to fit the correct wiring harness into a JDM for Bluetooth controls? So looks like I'll need a Nokia (bat phone) or a stand alone Bluetooth kit? Seems a shame to waste the hole concept of steering controls just because of an import!!!

I am confused now :wacko:

Try to get in touch with another member close to you and try there bluetooth adapter if you have all of the above. :D