WALES MAY 2010 PHOTOS

Ebized

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE the photos. - I have my own that I may add to the collection.

Also, just to say thanks to Colin and everyone else who arranged this. Very good weekend.

I'll be doing the whole weekend next time!!!

Best first meet!

Thanks.

LOVE the photos. - I have my own that I may add to the collection.

Also, just to say thanks to Colin and everyone else who arranged this. Very good weekend.

I'll be doing the whole weekend next time!!!

Best first meet!

Thanks.

Its going to be a difficult one to top. :)

Love those photo's :yahoo::yahoo:

Best weekend I have had in a long time :thumbs:

Shame I had to work on Sunday evening :angry:

Met so many nice people, a great weekend :teeth:

Yeah was good to meet you and the better half fella :wave: Sorry Lydia and myself missed you leaving on Sunday! Hope the trip back was ok.

I really thought we might have had a serious accident there and I'm so glad everyone had the skill, judgement and good luck to avoid anything serious happening.

My money's on the good luck bit!!!

I really thought we might have had a serious accident there and I'm so glad everyone had the skill, judgement and good luck to avoid anything serious happening.

I always find that the safer you drive the luckier you get. :)

I like to see that random people are still taking pictures of James' (Shire) engine bay. :lol: Still looking shiney, mate.

Ah but can you see whats changed? ;)

I can...

Someone has pinched his reg plate ;)

I always find that the safer you drive the luckier you get. :)

I'll take that as a compliment! I was feeling guilty after taking a wrong turn within a mile of leaving the hotel and having half the convoy follow me!

I couldn't believe it, I came out of the hotel following two modified Zeds (one blue, one white), got to the first roundabout and they went but I got stuck behind 4 or five cars then a white van, got to the next roundabout and they'd gone and my map had fallen into the passenger footwell so I saw a red Zed and followed that, after reaching to get the map I realised I had taken the wrong turn then looked in the mirror to see a fleet of Zeds behind me :scare: I thought "that's it, five mins into my first meet and I've buggered it" Thankfully the guy behind me (FP53...) went around me (I pulled over) and I followed him into Llangollen!

I couldn't believe it, I came out of the hotel following two modified Zeds (one blue, one white), got to the first roundabout and they went but I got stuck behind 4 or five cars then a white van, got to the next roundabout and they'd gone and my map had fallen into the passenger footwell so I saw a red Zed and followed that, after reaching to get the map I realised I had taken the wrong turn then looked in the mirror to see a fleet of Zeds behind me :scare: I thought "that's it, five mins into my first meet and I've buggered it" Thankfully the guy behind me (FP53...) went around me (I pulled over) and I followed him into Llangollen!

The sheep in Wales aren't all white and fluffy! ;)

think we were some of those sheep :lol:

think we were some of those sheep :lol:

I'm sure I wasn't flavour of the week! I decided I knew a better, safer, more interesting, fun, exciting, economical route that enriched us all...

That's my line & I'm sticking with it! :p