World Cup starting soon !!! C'mon England !!

Apologies to the Scots, Irish, Welsh and any other crap footballing country but I cannot wait till June the 12th.

I get really depressed when theres no footy to watch in the summer so the World Cup is awesome.

My predictions are :

England v USA 12/06/10 1-1 England !!! :yahoo:

England v Algeria 18/06/10 0-0 England !!! :yahoo:

Slovenia v England 23/06/10 1-0 :) We will be through so Fab will rest the stars for this game :#1:

Not sure what will happen after this but im sure it will involve penalties and tears :cry:

I can't wait (Opening ceremony 11th June) :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Beers !! BBQ's and party time even got my mams dog in the spirit with a doggy England shirt !!!

Queue the egg chasing haters below :p

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you Chris - i love footie anyway but the world cup is fantastic! I usually put a fixture chart up in my office - is there one i can download anywhere? I'm going to be in France for the first five days of it - hot weather, beer and watching it on satellite with my dad (and markie and mum if they want) cannot wait!! :thumbs:

i shall see if i can do another world cup without seeing a game

:yawn:

might have to sleep for that month :lol:

has anyone seen the new england kit that the FA have just released. i think the netball skirts and handbags are a tidy finish. quiet apt for a sport played by a bunch of girls :lol:

right back to chasing the egg shaped ball :lol:

my predicition is engald make it through qualifiers but fall at the next hurdle. can;t see them making it to the semi's or the final.

I'll probably be supporting Germany again, their an old favourite of mine from back when I was a kid and used to love seeing Rudi Voller and the likes. Their slow and boring to watch, but technical and tactical.

On a serious note - this comes up such a lot! Most england fans also would support any other British team but the other teams supporters hate England. I don't get it. I think its really wierd! Is it because of some sort of inferiority complex or something? :thumbdown:

On a serious note - this comes up such a lot! Most england fans also would support any other British team but the other teams supporters hate England. I don't get it. I think its really wierd! Is it because of some sort of inferiority complex or something? :thumbdown:

+1 :thumbdown:

Really? Most english people I know would never support Wales in a major tournament (Not that we have any chance of getting there :lol: )

Nix its not just a British thing............ NO ONE wants england to win. Its safe to say that England is not well liked as a country. Just stating facts here people am not having a go :thumbs:

i disagree!

edit: disagree with Ian's comment. Jay, its well known you get light headed if you breath english air so your comments are worthless! :lol:

Lol you would say that tho your english :lol::p I think its the fact that if England do well in anything they shout about it for years and years and then rub peoples/ countries faces in it. But as a Scot / Aussie there is no way in hell I would be supporting England

i disagree!

edit: disagree with Ian's comment. Jay, its well known you get light headed if you breath english air so your comments are worthless! :lol:

Lol you would say that tho your english :lol::p I think its the fact that if England do well in anything they shout about it for years and years and then rub peoples/ countries faces in it. But as a Scot / Aussie there is no way in hell I would be supporting England

Exactly, If England win we will never hear the end of it. They still go on about 1966 FFS. You don't hear me banging on about my national teams achievements (we beat Italy & Germany once :teeth: )